Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you wanna smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Miklelottesen, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Those little things in life that makes us want to blaze... Could be music... Pictures... While doing something creative...

If you can't think of anything, look back to your last t-break..

To me it's whenever someone mentions Family Guy, whenever I'm drunk (I usually make sure not to have access to any when I'm drunk, cause it always ends in vommit) and when I'm doing homework - my grades always rise a couple of steps when I'm doing it stoned :smoke:

So, what makes you wanna smoke?

2. I absolutely love my music man. Also playin Call of Duty 4 dunno why but music in the background whilst i play online makes my high happy go lucky.

3. Just thinking about the taste of the sticky bud in my jar makes me want to smoke all of it.

Once i look at how beautiful the buds are in the light the thought of butane destruction comes to mind. At night its hard to think of having a sober breakfast... Another feeling in my mind that urges me to burn a hole in my sack, is the thought of future strains. This week it was nice og kush while last week it was Mawi Wawi... but word is next on the list is some Afgani Kush. Around here strains come and go so i charish the current theme. TOKE ON:smoke:

4. reading grasscity when I'm dry, or at work...

:(

5. all the cool kids do it!

:hello:

6. usually watching movies, listeneing to music. also photography. Being in the darkroom just makes me wanna smoke a secret little bowl.

7. #7 b-low, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    GC makes me wanna smoke. :smoke:

COD4, music, music, music, driving... doing absolutely nothing especially makes me wanna smoke

8. Enjoy games movies and music!
    Play music differently!
    Its a great way to start the weekend also. I have only been smoking 1 time on friday's for a while now.

9. HAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

CSS, music, just lookin at my shit, drawing, work. Dude all I do these days is play CSS, listen to music, and toke with friends or by myself.

Smoking by yourself is the best experience in the world.

10. work! Lol. when i'm at work, i just wanna go home & blaze a bowl w/ my girl.

I also have to wait till after 7:30 or 8 when our daughter goes to sleep before we can smoke, soooo i guess anticipation makes me wanna smoke too lol :smoke:

11. it makes me a little bit more me.
    and i like that

12. i do it for the lolz

13. dude! dosen't any one smoke just to smoke, y does something have to make you wanna blaze?

14. its delicious

15. Waking up in the morning.

I smoke, therefor I am.

:smoke:

16. Gates BBQ
    Arthur Bryants

17. The anti pot posters in health class.

18. Cannabis.

19. music deff, and movies. when in boring situations, it makes me crave smoking

20. losing my previous high?