Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you green out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbrad420, May 6, 2011.

1. I don't think there's a specific definition for it, really.

Greening out in general just means getting waaay too high.

2. Diabetes, Cannabis & Anxiety (article) by Simon Jackson on AuthorsDen

3. By green out I simply just mean overdosing on it, or having to much for yourself to handle, whether the outcome is a panic attack or you literally just passing out.

^ That is very interesting. I thought the reason was because it lowered blood pressure, that's why your eyes get red, because your blood is spread throughout your body more. Also leading to light headedness and increased heart rate.

But yea, last night IDK what happened. I got a steal from a dude that's skipping town, he didn't really tell me much but gave me a bag of cookies, I ate one and it tasted like mids. About 3 minutes later I had a panic attack and started puking. There's no way for the cookie to have done that to me physically within that time period, it was all physiological and I even understood that. There was nothing I could do to calm down, I was freaking the fuck out. Sweating, shaking, totally confused. I shaved my beard trying to get rid of anything that might make me slightly uncomfortable

4. No... passing out is passing out. Greening out is greening out.

5. Resin and low blood sugar will usually do it for me but I was the definition of greening out a few years ago, sitting on my bro's couch faded like no other after smoking bowl after bowl of some ontario dank, with the green goblin you weren't aloud to re-light it so all the coughing probally contributed aswell, at the time I was getting baked off of a bowl of mids in a popcan pipe so you can imagine how baked I was

6. facing 2 fat blunts

7. No, anyone who says you don't vomit from smoking too much or that is saying that it is caused by something other than smoking needs to get straitened out.

I've seen it happen dozens of times and had it happen to me personally at least half a dozen times. It's out there and it's real people...

My guess is that it is a natural reaction to your body being too fucked up. At some point, your mind just decides "Something is not right" and it assumes you ate something poisonous or bad so it makes you throw up. Just a natural reaction.

8. I think it's normal to puke a little, especially after monster rips; the contention is that that's maybe different from greening out.

I like to think of greening out as a good thing-the pleasant state you realize only halfway an instant before passing out and that you realize fully only when you wakeup in a place many hours later where someone moved you too when they realize there was no way you could make it to the bed.

Then again, others enjoy a little puking as part of the journey, but I like to keep that as a different phenomenon.