what makes you a sweetmaster?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Jun 17, 2012.

1. just wondering.....
    can you roll a dryed up cigar that is about to crumble?
    what about one that rips in half?
    how about that tearline down the middle?
    can put two cigars together?
    can make a cross sweet?
    roll in the dark?
    it only takes a min.....

how about rolling one while driving?
    i did the other day at a red light behnd a cop....fucking asshole, if only he knew what was happening behind him lol

does anyone else have any differcult rolling situations that you have mastered with time, and trail and error?

2. can you roll a dryed up cigar that is about to crumble?
    Sure.

what about one that rips in half?
    Yep

how about that tearline down the middle?
    Depends on how bad it is.

can put two cigars together?
    Duh.

can make a cross sweet?
    No.

roll in the dark?
    Maybe, I never tried.

how about rolling one while driving?
    No, that's just stupid.

3. i can do anything with rolling papers, roll one handed, roll a cone that needs one tiny drop of spit to hold it al together, roll 10 gram joints, roll in the pitch black.

I've definitely done all the stuff with joints, ive rolled a blunt in a car, not driving, ive rolled one in the dark, and crumbly. I have never put 2 blunts together or rolled a closs blunt, ive rolled some 8 paper joints and cross j's tho

4. ^ I've seen this man roll a cigarette in the middle of a crowd while dancing to bluegrass.

Don't underestimate Reggae's rolling, ever. :laughing:

5. #5 reggaemylitis, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    damn straight brah, i was soooo geeeeeekeeed at that yonder show, i completely forgot who spaced was, until i saw this post. I just put 2 and 2 together and remembered about ur pm. I won't be at any festies this summer, but have a blast brother, keep on keepin on.

6. Right on.

You have yourself a good summer man!

7. i wish rothbury wasn't electric forest now, I'm not too into electonica/dubstep, but i need to make it back to sherwood sometime

8. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']i wish rothbury wasn't electric forest now, I'm not too into electonica/dubstep, but i need to make it back to sherwood sometime[/quote]

Yeah I'm hoping the assimilate back into the jam scene. I know the lineup looks rough, but its actually quite balanced when you get there.

AllGood is the place to be this year though. Thankfully I'm doing 6 fests this year so I get a little of everything haha.

9. sorry for thread jacking ur shit op. but im not gonna stop. Damn your doing 6 fests this year, what you got goin on spaced.

10. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']sorry for thread jacking ur shit op. but im not gonna stop. Damn your doing 6 fests this year, what you got goin on spaced.[/quote]

Did summercamp now onto electric forest > AllGood > hoxeyville > Grateful Garcia Gathering >Dark Star Jubilee. A few Furthur shows too if I still have the funds.

I just rolled a really nice blunt up for this thread, yet forgot to take a picture before smoking it. :laughing: I suck.

11. hahahaha, ive heard great thingsabout GGG, im sure it will be ablast.

12. i wish we had some badass fest down here in houston that is worth going to