Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you a stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theblackbandito, Jul 6, 2013.

1. What do you think draws the line between being a stoner and someone who smokes. I consider it when you start getting an entire setup(bowl, grinder, etc.) Interested to see differing opinions

2. Smoking weed everyday

3. I think just loving weed. There are people who smoke it, like it and that's it. We join forums to talk about weed lol. That's love :p

4. what makes you a stoner is not only smoking weed, but talking/building friendships/supporting legalization or atleast decriminalization/listening to music about it/etc. if your life revolves around weed, or just simply loving this amazing herb we're all fond of makes you a stoner. stay lifted!

5. I don't think someone who only smokes weed is by definition a "stoner". A  stoner gets stoned on different drugs, otherwise s/he would just be a pothead.

6. Smoking a lot of weed.

7. when you dont make a big deal about smoking, you just do it for the love of the herb

8. When marijuana revolves around your life not the other way around and smoking has brought positivity into the life you live when you've made connection to people, places, and things due to marijuana

9. being stoned all the time but going about your day normaly ie going ot work (high) getting food (high) chillin with friends (high) going to sleep (high) 

10. Smoking weed fairly often

11. i think smoking daily, multiple times a day.  never really given it much thought tho...too many variables. like me, i love weed but i cant smoke 2 or 3 times per day cuz of money. but id like to be able to and i would if i had the money

12. When you aren't like snoop dawg and "don't care who sees", that's called being a retard

13. Huh ? I DIDN'T understand yoy.

-Sent via-Samsung G3 using Grasscity Android App.

14. It's a quote from one of snoop doggs songs, I have some freshmen on my twitter that I met the other day at a party and they kept tweeting that after the party (college party lol not a high school one) talking about how COLLEGE IS SO COOL IM GONAN SMOKE SO MUCH NOW CAUSE IM IN COLLEGE YOLO #18. Yeah that's basically what is not a stoner, saying that smoking alot of weed does not make you one if you're just a retard with it

15. What personally makes me a stoner is I love the plant it all it's form.

I love the science behind it, I love how it grows, I love everything about it. I love how it smokes. I just could sit here all day and talk about weed. It's something the revolves around in my life with a very positive influence.

It makes me a way happier person.

16. i smoke pot but i dont refer to myself as a stoner.  i dont let it define me as a person.  i dont get a long with hippies and i hate the greatful dead but i spent  many years in the pine trees of northern california growing weed.  i love the entire plant and i see so many benefits from the plant more than just medicine and a great high.  connoisseur perhaps?  

either way, nothing against anyone who considers themselves a stoner.  i was 18 once too.

17. Hah I get it now.

And not to be off topic. But snoop dawg is now snoop lion in respects ^.^

Stay lifted

-Sent via-Samsung G3 using Grasscity Android App.

18. He was snoop dogg when the song came out probably why I said that

19. If you love the herb. Dont stop smoking because of what people think. Support legalization. Help the movement. I have a lot of stoner music on my ipod so i guess music too.

20. There was another thread like this and a dude said, "One day i woke up and my dick was green, that day i knew i was a stoner."