Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you a seasoned toker??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pixiespirits, Nov 15, 2016.

1. What do you think makes you a seasoned toker?? How long?? How much??? How many different ways?? etc...etc..

2. I'd say "greening out" isn't in your vocabulary.

• Like Like x 7
  3. I thought originally the seasoned tokers subforums were for the 'OG's' but that seems to have gone away. I don't really care about titles but stuff like 'how much weed is this did i get ripped off threads' certainly do not belong there.

• Like Like x 10
  4. My salt and pepper beard means I'm seasoned.

• Like Like x 9
  5. And corny puns just means we're old..

• Like Like x 4
  6. Anyone who has smoked weed for years really. Anyone who gets high often and knows a good amount of knowledge on herb.

• Like Like x 11
  7. Been smoking cannabis since 1974

• Like Like x 9
  8. Smoking since 1968.

• Like Like x 9
  9. Is knowledge about the herb, smokes a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. That's cool, we were all noobs once. Hopefully you won't catch up with me anytime soon.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 Bowlomitemountains, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    With the "How much weed is this?" threads, I agree that those threads don't belong in this particular forum. Though with the "Rip-off" threads, sometimes anyone, regardless of how experienced they are, can feel like they didn't get what they paid for, even in a legal state.

I could just be stoopid:).

12. Smokin since 1972. Mexi-brick was all that was available in California for $10 an ounce and it got me high. Today, the cannabis culture has turned into rocket science with dabs, over 2,000 strains, studying the science of the plant's terpines and phenos etc. We have come a lonnng way since then. And we have some of the highest THC content available in bud. I can go on forever.

• Like Like x 8
  13. A seasoned toker should know several different ways of traveling and know situations suitable for any of these. Also I think he should have something truly recognizable like a customized bong or godlike rolling skill
    Oh yeah and if everyone in your town knows you or has heard about you

• Like Like x 2
  14. Not so much though if your town has 6 million. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 5
  15. certainly not but if you're town has 60000

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've been smoking for 4 years. I feel seasoned enough

~Faolan

17. Been smoking since '75. Not the longest on here but I've smoked in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Illinois, Mexico and Canada. I've smoked real temple ball hash from Nepal, charas from India, Moroccan black hash and shitty Lebanese blonde hash. Real Colombian Gold, Panama red, chocolate Thai, Thai sticks, black African and the old stand by, Mexican dirt weed which actually looked, smelled and tasted like dirt clods. The hard ones like you find in the desert. All before there was even an Amsterdam coffee shop. I cracked my first seed before a lot of you were even a twinkle in your mothers eye. I smoked weed from California when it was just called "Humboldt" or "sensi". The term sensi comes from "sin semilla". Spanish for "without seed". It's what the Mexican weed growers called our far superior buds.

So that's why I consider myself a seasoned toker.

• Like Like x 4
  18. You just know your shit and youre a seasoned toker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

19. Years of smoking would have to be the most important thing. Maybe experience with different strains, edibles, concentrates, experience growing and/or selling, etc. And like others have said, you gotta know your shit! No "can eating this shake leftover get me high?" or "I'm 5'10" 200lbs I smoke everyday and run twice a week, drug test in two weeks, will I pass?!" posts :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  20. #20 Stoneycaverns, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    If you remember getting high to lynard skynard, camaros, and Creech and Chong movies in the cinema, you are well seasoned.

• Like Like x 1