Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you a seasond toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by davidp0326, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hey all. I'm an "apprentice toker" as you would put it. And I'm fine with that. I like learning new things. Especially about bud. Anyways. Was just wondering when you consider yourselves a seasoned toker? Age? Number of j's and blunts rolled? Bong rips? What is it.

2. Over 9000 marijunanas

3. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Over 9000 marijunanas[/quote]

This.

4. Id say once you've been smoking for a couple years, tried it different ways, tried alotta different weed, you can consider yourself a so-called "seasoned toker." Personally I've tried several strains and hybrids, done probably every kind of bong you can do, and I've been smoking for a good few years now but it still feels like theres always more to discover. So I guess its really more of an opinional thing..

5. 10 years of consuming the herb.

6. I agree with this. :smoke:

7. I think 10 is a little excessive. A lot can happen in 10 years...

8. A lot has happened in this decade. But nothing a nice bowl couldn't help.:smoke:

9. I think being able to spell seasoned correctly would probably be a good start... :cool:

10. You sir, have just won the internet.

11. You can tell by the high.When your high is more relaxed and mellow and you're not tripping out as much as when you first start smoking, you can be a seasoned toker.

12. I'm covered in garlic :eek:

13. It took me a few seconds, but when i got it, I legitimately laughed out loud

14. "If you have to ask, you'll never know."

--Angelica Pickles, Rugrats, 1993

15. i can turn anout anything into a piece, always those random moment with a buddy or something and you both have no piece you gotta do with what the environment provides.

16. Smoking ALL the weed

17. Knowing about bud from experience, not the internet.

18. [quote name='"RozskoToker"']"If you have to ask, you'll never know."

--Angelica Pickles, Rugrats, 1993[/quote]

lmao.

19. [quote name='"Djosh"']I'm only 17 and I would consider myself a seasoned smoker. Been smoking medicinal for a couple years, schwag for a few more years before that, hit pretty much any kind of bong/blunt/joint/chillum/bububbler/spoon piece you can think of.. just now beginning a higher end scientific glass collection and would consider myself "experienced" so I don't think age or, after a few at least, years smoking, really makes a huge difference.[/quote]

Don't you have to be 18 to be on here?

20. Oh man this got me good. +rep for the laugh.:hello: