Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes you a, as they call it, seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skr33m, Jan 7, 2010.

1. How long you've been smoking? how much knowledge?

i mean how do you judge someone and place him in the category?

2. a seasoned toker is someone who has the knowledge about tokin through the years of experince toking...

3. boom:smoke:

4. Umm id have to say the ability to tell between the quality of the weed by looks,taste, and high like if someone already had a j or l rolled a seasoned toker could tell if its schwag or if its some out of this world headies by the taste of the smoke and the high that the smoker experiences but thats just my opinion

5. I have been smoking for 14 years now since i was 10 the earlier years obviously not as much as these days but I would consider myself a seasoned toker i guess I read about how it grows and what not and the diffrent highs they produce i have pretty good knowledge of it and I roll like a mother FKin machine :hello: Just don't ever pass u cant Die from it so there is no reason to be a lightweight lol happy toking :smoke:

6. yay im coming in on my 3rd anniversary... lol.. "seasoned" for ya

7. Answering more questions than you ask.

Not making this thread.

/thread

8. when you know, you know.

9. No way to really explain, but when it happens you'll know

10. If you have to ask your not seasoned.

11. When you actually know what you're talking about instead of the billion dumb notions that new smokers generally have

12. They say you have to do something 1000 times to get good at it, so....

1000 bowls, joints or blunts?

Hahaha, I think on this forum experienced really means well read on the subjects of marijuana. I know a lot of people who have been smoking for 30+ years who don't know shit about weed, right down to the difference between an Indica and a Sativa.

13. No such thing as a seasoned toker, its just some title they contrived to subdivide the forums

14. been smoking everyday, sometimes allday, since i got off probation (the 1st time lol) 10 years ago.

15. Knowing the inns and outs of Mary Jane. Using MJ responsibly. That is a seasoned toker.

16. Just to throw this out there i feel like any age could potentially be a seasoned toker, for example a 16yr old(tho not allowed on forums) third generation grower will no doubt know more then a 30 yr old who smokes a couple times a week. idk just my thoughts :D