Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes someone a " Seasoned Toker"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Color Hug, May 24, 2006.

1. I agree with livestoned, if you're a bit of a connoisseur with pot I'd consider your a seasoned toker. If you can make a workable bong from ordinary kitchen utensils, know how to disguise the smell, know how to grow a decent herb and have the imagination to try smoking it in new ways and positions, you'd fit the bill.

2. Well I would consider myself seasoned, not as much as alot of the other members of this fourm, but seasoned none the less. I've only smoked for about 2 years and I've smoked the dirt and gone right up the weed ladder. Only smoke nugget, hell I've grown my own. But I don't think that matters so much as just knowing what the hell your looking at when you get a new pickup.
    I think Watermelon hit the nail on the head with "ive smoked weed using every method and ill smoke anytime of day and place. if that doesnt make me a seasoned toker, what does? i stoped being recreational yonks ago." That last line sums it up I think.