Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes someone a " Seasoned Toker"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Color Hug, May 24, 2006.

1. qualifications:smoke weed everyday. been smoking for more than 3years, spent money on stuff to smoke the weed out of. The end. I fit right in :D Fuck the law.

2. Chill guys.

It doesn't matter how much you've smoked, how long you've smoked or when you started.

Don't bring shit like that up.

3. nuggetry. i absolutely love you for saying that. and also, I don't think anybody needs 5 years under their belt to be considered seasoned. I've been smoking for about 4 years now, and I've considered myself seasoned since i entered my second year of partaking in this recreational activity. i mean, it probably depends on the person. somebody who's been toking 5 years might always have been a weekend toker, and might only know as much as somebody who's been going strong every day for a year or so.

i, similarly to others, think that this is the qualification:

If you think you're seasoned, you probably are.

4. just dont be immature in the forum and ill call ya seasoned.

5. well, i smoke everday without fail, and have done for about 2 1/2 years. i know pretty much everything there is worth knowing, plus a load of other crap. ive smoked weed using every method and ill smoke anytime of day and place.

if that doesnt make me a seasoned toker, what does? i stoped being recreational yonks ago.

doesnt really mean anything though. its not like its a competition, and i think its just for people who arnt occasional or weekend smokers.

6. being professional, cultured, experienced and knowledgeable about green...

7. i like the big words :smoking: GA *****​

8. FUCK YOURSELF YOU POT SNOB!! (Let's not tell others to fuck themselves. *RMJL)

it's all fucking weed. i smoke schwag here and there when it's available. am i not to be taken seriously?

9. what about all-dressed tokers?

with the garlic and vinegar and whatever else is on them?

or maybe 'sour cream and onion' tokers?

10. I have only been smoking for 2 years, but I consider myself a seasoned toker. There are criterion that I feel make a seasoned toker.

1. Know your bud and know what to look for in a bud.
    2. Know the difference between indica and sativa buds and highs.
    3. Know your dealer(s). Know the difference between a good deal and a bad deal.
    4. Be skilled in the art of rolling. That includes one-paper, L-joints, multipaper joints, blunts, etc. (you don't have to be able to roll jokers and tulips and crazy things like that, but know the basics and be fairly good at rolling them)
    5. Be skilled in the art of pipe craftsmanship.
    6. Know how to control yourself while high and know what your limitations are (if you have any).
    7. When finding a hook-up, know what type of people to approach

Im sure there are more criterion as to what makes a seasoned toker, but these are ones that i thought of and that i follow.

11. a heavy smoker is someone that smoke alot of strong high grade buds, generaly not shwaggg( i think u mean shitty low grade shit wid seeds yeah?).......

a SEASONED toker, is someone who has been a heavy smoker for a long while,konows about marajuana and amounts and qualitys and shit.like a wine taster.BUT also in many cases, may not even smoke alot anymore! or maybe has smoked so much high grade ,, that now it doesnt matter, he kicks back relaxes and maybe even tokes "shwagg"(weed or mersh) only, on a mature low key easy goin level.this is because, he is a SEASONED toker, he has beened seasoned to marajuana.its nothing anymore,and the fact that maybethis person would no longer be a heavy smoker, doesnt mean that he is now an amatur or a rookie, he is SEASONED! get me?

ps.im from uk...words are different and shit.
    take it easy.J

and oh yeah, just cos sum1 smokes shwagg, doesnt mean u shudnt take him seriously,it just they have different likes.it smells and taste different.its old school.............

12. i think theres different levels of being a seasoned toker
    theres a difference if u been smoking for like 20+ years rather then like 5 or whatever
    if u no ur shit and u no a lot about weed and periphinelia id call u a seasoned toker
    but i think even ppl smoking for like 2 years or more can still be seasoned tokers if they learn a lot about weed and dont still have a million questions about it
    on the other hand if u smoke once a month for 2 years and dont rly chill with ppl that smoke ur probly not a seasoned toker
    thats what i think so pce

13. think of it this way- a wine enthusiast will have tasted many wines. they are familiar with the process involved in making wine as well as ways to pour, drink, and taste wine. this doesnt mean that they only sip the finest italian merlot from 1945. they might still drink a few coronas or pick up a box of wine from time to time.

a seasoned smoker has tasted a lot of strains, and knows how best to enjoy their choice of grass. maybe they love the taste of beasters in a honey dutch. maybe they roll spliffs with hash. maybe theyre glass-only, or maybe they make crazy home-made contraptions. it doesnt matter what they smoke or how often. it just matters that they are an expert with the art of smoking.

14. ^^^^^ I agree. :hello:

15. ^^^^^
    ^^^^^ I agree as well!

And I'd hate to think that only smoking chron makes you seasoned. If so it would favor the rich, and that hardly seems right.

16. yeah.. i dont smoke much anymore... i have experienced being 'fucked up' alot and now just enjoy smoking to relax...

17. I have been smoking for 2 years, so I would consider myself a seasoned toker, but I never post on the season tokers forum.

:hello:eric:hello:

18. i like seasoning..hahaha well find out when the time comes yall

19. I'd say you would have to be also considered a cannabisseur.

20. Well Ive been smoking, as in a lot more often than once a month when i was a kid, for about... 3 years, but I have a lot of knowledge about ganja from this site and i used to read other forums and shit, so I am experienced completely, but I still consider myself a rookie, cause seasoned tokers are also just the guys on here that have been here for 1 year or 2 and are really well known, at least thats the seasoned tokers I think of.