What makes sex good for you girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheOldReliable, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Well I always wondered what makes sex great for girls? is it the surroundings, the speed, his length, rough or not? any opinions on the topic are welcomed! :)

2. dick

jk ima boy so idk:p

3. If you see a guy really enjoying having sex with you, and he seems really passionate. If you have sex with a guy and you can tell he's just doing it to nut asap then it's definitely not as enjoyable

4. clitorial stimulation

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDEconEcAM]YouTube - ‪Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently ( with lyrics )‬‏[/ame]

and if that doesnt work, fuck her hard lol.

6. Good one, A+

Keep the posts coming !

7. Taking your time with foreplay
    changing speeds depending on the mood (going slow/ gentle then fast/ rough)
    Talking to me

8. #8 Slang, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

9. LOL...

I'd say it's the person, the intimacy about the situation. When it comes down to it: it's not really about the dick or how hard you're fucking, really...

10. Well yeah for the psychological aspect of sex, but that should be there anyways, so what physically makes sex better? :)

any other thoughts? :)

11. When the guy ACTUALLY tries to please you and not just gets on top of you and starts pounding away. :rolleyes:

A massage, passionate foreplay, great oral, taking control, being respectful.

12. DOUBLE, Dick

13. love. That makes sex amazing

14. i like when a guy is touching me all over and he is obviously going crazy inside, but is still taking it slow. like when he starts smiling real big when he takes of my pants or he is like grinding his teeth like trying to contain his excitement, something like that. haha i think it's cute. like a little boy opening his christmas presents.

i'm your classic romantic, i guess. my bf and i take showers together and we bathe each other. start a little foreplay, i suck him a little, and then dry off and move to the bed room. light a candle, or turn on the closet light. just enough light so our eyes can relax, but still able to see.
    then we just do our thing, start slow, end rough.
    just ask what she likes, that's how i got to be so compatible with my boyfriend, he knows what i like, and I know what he likes, so our sex is always great.
    also lol, when it gets rough, whenever i'm in a position of helplessness, like him on top pounding away, or him behind me with my arms restrained, etc., he'll slow it down for a second and say, I love you, and then resumes. ahahaha i love it

15. You sound a lot like my girlfriend if she answered this. strange :)

16. Best sex you will ever have is sex with a girl you love.. And vise versa.

17. She likes the way I stare at her. Mocking her. My 'piercing' blue eyes.

18. I love when I can look into someone's eyes.

That connection and feeling is just something I crave.
    I like someone who can just take their time, get to know
    my body and vice versa. I want someone to be able to
    awaken all the sensuality in my body. Make me forget
    about the world. I'm all theirs and they're all mine.

I want that caressing touch, I want that hard breathing
    in my ear, I want those soft tantalizing kisses on my neck.
    I want pleasure that hurts when you can't get enough of it.

Then again it doesn't always have to be that way...
    I might just want to be freaky...and all sex should be good sex.

:cool:

19. very very true :)

20. has anyone said "me" yet?