Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes MMJ so expensive? 15/gm is too much for the less financially successful.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tomh925, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415162482.336763.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. gotta grow

maybe 15 an o lol

that rhymed

3. Yeah their just having fun ripping and fooling off kids.

4. $25/g here at the moment where I am man 👎

5. The government is just some big time drug dealers hustling the world.

6. Because its illegal and growing it is taking a giant risk so you pay for it in the end. If you don't like the prices stop bitching and grow your own or find a bettrr connect

7. Try $530/ounce then start complaining.

Sent from four score and seven years ago

8. supply isnt keeping up with the demand is why the prices are so high. once it gets there (which it will) eighths will be $15. I project it to be pretty soon. in CO some people in the business say it will drop dramatically in price in 2015. Because its not killing the black market unless eighths are $15.

9. #9 enjoyandlive, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    http://www.theweedblog.com/will-recreational-marijuana-prices-plummet-in-colorado-next-year/

10. People are capped at growing a certain amount of plants, and until they can freely grow as many plants as they want expect to be paying $15/g+

Oh yea, and $15 a gram isn't shit compared to illegal states

11. Well...nice to see OP make a convincing argument, and make a post that insights debate on this topic...:rolleyes:

If OP can't be bothered to, I don't see why others should...closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.