What makes life worth living to YOU!??

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedasmoke, Oct 26, 2012.

1. growing weed in the summer with my 72 year old neighbor

climbing trees with my daughter

watching all those old disney movies I used to watch when I was a kid with my daughter

smoking homemade hash

work-I'm lucky enough to have a job I generally enjoy as a self employed carpenter and it feels great to finish a project and have a homeowner amazed at the finished product

my wife...not always easy dealing with her, but she's a good woman who's honest, loving, still smoking hot and i can fuck her

the way my dog dances around the yard when I get home

getting up early taking a few dabs and watching the sun come up

simplicity and quiet calm...fleeting

2. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']growing weed in the summer with my 72 year old neighbor

watching all those old disney movies I used to watch when I was a kid with my daughter

smoking homemade hash

work-I'm lucky enough to have a job I generally enjoy as a self employed carpenter and it feels great to finish a project and have a homeowner amazed at the finished product

my wife...not always easy dealing with her, but she's a good woman who's honest, loving, still smoking hot and i can fuck her

simplicity and quiet calm...fleeting[/quote]

Damn that sounds amazing..

3. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']growing weed in the summer with my 72 year old neighbor

smoking homemade hash

simplicity and quiet calm...fleeting[/quote]

Right on man. That was beautiful. :,)

4. Weed, family, friends, my job.

5. #25 RVD420RVD, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Life man. It's beautiful. God, helping people, making the world a better place. I could go on for days.

6. The thrill of what life has to offer is another reason. I've got big traveling plans, I'm not sure when I'll leave, but I'm going to find that one place to call home and I'll settle down and continue my life there.

7. The quest for knowledge. That's about it. I hate my job and don't really have any friends. I'm introverted and I like to be alone. What keeps me going is knowing this horror is simply the foreground of a wonder.:smoking: Weed helps, as well.

8. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']The quest for knowledge. That's about it. I hate my job and don't really have any friends. I'm introverted and I like to be alone. What keeps me going is knowing this horror is simply the foreground of a wonder.:smoking: Weed helps, as well.[/quote]

Heres to being introverted man!

9. Knowing that eventually ill settle down, get a wife, have tons of sex, and have little annoying children that I cherish with all my heart.

10. Hey man, i feel like im in the exact same place. I am 19, work on the family farm, and dont have any free time. Im starting to hate my family because of how traditional they are. My girl went to college and left me behind. I dont have any friends here and its driving me crazy. I hate everyone and everything.. i get way to pissed at the smallest things.

But i decided im sick of this, and i want to move far from my family and get on with my life. I am planning on selling all my shit and moving out to co and possibly going to school. I just want to start my own life where my family cant decide things for me. Hopefully il be moving in a month or two.. hope this might help give you an idea.

11. I can really relate to you man.. In a way i feel like living at home still and being with my parents is holding me back in life. Im looking for more out of my life then to just spend like rest of my time in the same place i grew up in doing boring shit just to get by.

I like your plan dude that sounds great. Id like to move to California some day.. but i worry about money, it annoys me. I do have some money, but supporting yourself 100% like that really takes some dough. I just want to make sure I'm definitely ready for that.

Cant wait much longer though.

12. My reason to live is to experience life; meaning to experience joy to experience pain I know most people wouldn't desire such things but for me those ups and downs are beautiful. :cool:

I just go with the flow at least at this point in my life lol.

13. Family aka relatives, and dank. As far as life goes, we all live it and then it's over . So might as well enjoy it. I used to ask these questions to myself but then I realized it really doesn't matter, everyone has their own opinion of why were here. But dude just live it !