what makes girls wanna fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I never grew marijuana. I did grow an orchid from seed however, and then my ex wife killed it because she didn't water it. I had that plant for a long time. I grew it from a seed into a flower.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Most of them do, personally, I could not give a fuck less about some flowers. But it is a nice gesture. Time and other things intangible mean more to me personally. Don't want em "too nice" but you want a certain level of understanding if you know what I mean.

• Like Like x 2

3. Thank you.

My last name starts with S so his initials were DDS. I found this extremely funny

• Funny Funny x 2

4. Lol Cool that is really funny! My middle name starts with an S..:) My initials are TSB

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine are AMS lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I never met a Girl or Woman who did not like getting flowers or having their man cook dinner for them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Im waiting for someone to post
    A Bill Cosby Special
    Sick Bastard

8. #148 18B, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Money and coke...pepsi...makes women want to fuck...
    You know what I mean...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. #149 PuffPete, Feb 21, 2019
    I believe we are not allowed to mention other drugs here
    A heads up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Why am I the single only man on the entire Internet that admits to a small penis??

Lol!

J

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Yep - you’re gonna want to edit this dude.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Me too!

Oh... nvm... I won’t say it lol

J

• Like Like x 2
  13. I’m so sorry dude.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Tomatoes?

J

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Having someone gently touch my shoulders, waist or lower back can really get me in the mood for some reason.
    Being embraced gives me this really gooey feeling inside, and I just want to curl up and cuddle.
    Also creativity, spontaneity and artistic integrity is the biggest turn on for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Lmaooo speak for yourself dude :rolleyes:

I've never had any complaints :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rhubarb Pie Yum

18. #158 HIGHliketheSKY, Feb 21, 2019
    I'm definitely not most women so don't stop buying them flowers...lol we just all like different stuff. For me it's kinda played out. Kinda like dude thinks he takes you on a date and it's the right to fuck. Obviously that's not every guys intention, it's just what comes to mind for me.

Now a man that cooks well....that's hot. I like intangible things but I realize alot of people are more materialistic

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Oh - I did - “single only guy on the entire Internet”...

At my age I’ve already got 3 kids 17-22, snipped and cauterized, not planning on trying to hit the dating scene ever again.

Believe it or not, after 27? 28? (Man she’d kill me) years married and with Mumma for another 7-8 before that its actually surprised me & only gotten better.

Like, much better...

Edit: “WOW” better... ;)

J

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. You got confidence Jerry, they dont! That's priceless! I bet it's not that bad anyway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1