what makes girls wanna fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Feb 8, 2010.

1. My daddy sized dick:ey::laughing:

2. Exactly.........

Da fuck?[/QUOTE]

This about trust is most important, women like that "feel" that you want them not only their body.

3. Money

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not calling women girls is probably a good start. I wonder if op realizes how long this thread has gone for?

5. The word "No"

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think a lot of it's timing. Ovulation is when they want to fuck the most. Other times of the month, they can turn hostile. Also, women are very social. They tend to do what other women want to do. For example, it's a big party weekend coming up. They will plan to go out to hookup. Copious amounts of alcohol usually leads to fucking. Warm summer weather is big.

7. hahah the right person next to the girl makes her wanna fuck always and constantly=)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. if you smell good. the week before her period. when she plays with your dick.

9. Zep.........lol good thing your not my wife....bozo is my hero as I am a drummer......zep is played at my house daily....once listened to zep and only zep for a whole month...getting ready to do some recording...........long live led zep

10. I always liked Bozo when I was a kid... wouldn't say he was my hero, though...

IMG_4650.JPG
    J

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. lol. typo....bonzo

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol - I know - damn autocorrect!!

IMG_4656.JPG

J

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you figure that one out,
    you can rule the world.

• Like Like x 2
  14. One Ring to Rule Them All!

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. well normally in my experience ( i know were all different) if I grab the closest item within a reasonable size, spit on it, and shuv it directly up my ass it gets my girl all hot and horny she cant resist it. I know that may seem "weird" to others but that's what works for me. Nothing like a good ole tv remote jammed up your poophole, its a great time I would recommend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. GAME

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sooo...it's not dick pics?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Can one learn to change the channels with their sphincter muscles with a little practice?

J

• Funny Funny x 1