What makes GC so different?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Maybe it's the pretty colors and layout the GC forums use. I don't like the look of the other forums. This one's much more visually pleasing. And there are lots of cool people here too.

2. Yeah this is true...pretty much all of the respected members who were here when I joined were either banned or stopped posting. Eh, c'est la vie.

This forum has that genuine community feel, and even though there can be a lot of immaturity at times, this place always feels like home.

Also, the layout is fucking awesome and so easy on the eyes.

3. Imagine if we were a city

with a population of 110,000+.

It'd be fucking crazy.

Because there are people here with every kind of viewpoint and such.

I'd live in that city.:wave:

4. did you say food?!! :D

5. what makes us different?

i dont really know anymore :(

6. i dont really care :p im just happy as long as this forum exists, now for once imagine, this place could somehow get enough money to afford their own country (like piratebay, yes an oil platform is barely a country), and we could all go live there together, man that would be hella funny,

first forum i actually keep on posting

thx gc

7. its your sig man, it isnt there in the other forums. cracks me up lol

8. Nothin like watching someone get the shit knocked out of them,eh?:smoking:

9. Its def the people.

10. Its because together we form the definition of cool.

11. dude i ate swedish waffles yesterday, with cream and cloudberry jam and thought of you lol :smoking: ever tried that combo?

I think it's the people.

12. i'm here

and no where esle

ok don't get full of yourself B_K

13. GC has alot of cool people, good UI and the best bud pics

14. #34 NFloyd2357, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    [edit] same reason Chicken deleted his post... i'm just too afraid to say anything here now:confused::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Diversity and deliciousness (bud picks, tutorials, food...ugghhh,,orgasms)

16. Yeah i know what your talking about. The mods are cool and just most stoners are chill. We all know theres a buch of real stoners in these forums.

17. like he said, it is the diversity to me. you can find a place for ANYTHING you want to
    talk about

18. Think we got the right idea: the people. Every time I come here I'm amazed with how similar we can be. And the majority of the time I end up learning something new or reading something interesting. And with the sheer number of blades (we have cool nicknames too) there's always something poppin on these forums.

19. You got charecters here.

KSR's one of many.