What makes a stoner a stoner?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr.dOIL, Jan 27, 2017.

1. So for the past 2 years I have had to abstain from cannabis due to being incarcerated for possession, cultivation and manufacturing concentrates. I recently got released to house arrest and have interacted much with the public as my self without cannabis.
    In that time span I have met many people. I always get along wth certain types of people, only to find out all along they also consider themselves stoners. I don't understand this completely because everyone of all different personality types consume cannabis, so how come every time I make a friend they end being a stoner?
    I would like to see other people's perspectives on this.

2. A stoner is anybody who is dedicated to the use or appreciation of weed. But I think there's a specific mentality it gives us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Sorry you got fucked by some bad laws. Consider coming on out to Oregon or another legal state and enjoy yourself.

Ya, I agree with h4den20. I love weed and I'm dedicated to growing it, but it doesn't fit in with my life to consume it very often.

4. If you golf, you're a golfer
    If you fish, you're a fisherman
    If you get stoned, you're a stoner

It's pretty simple.

• Like Like x 14
  5. If you like to get stoned a fair amount of the time and don't give two fucks who knows.. you're a stoner.

A lot of people use weed recreationally but don't want to be identified as it being part of their lifestyle.. thems not stoners.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I think the fact that you seem to attract , or are attracted to stoners probably has to do with the fact that most people that imbibe tend to be mellow, creative and free thinking. Good people to be around.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Exactly how I feel

8. A stoner is one who is at peace. The peace comes from the consumption of marijuana. If you use marijuana for non-medicinal purposes, you could call yourself a stoner :)

9. Its another useless label.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I plan to do that as soon as my situation changes and I don't have a chunk of plastic informing the government where I'm at at all times tethered to my ankle. I really should have moved to a legal or medicinal state, but I had a lot of ties here in Indiana that smothered that. It now really wouldn't seem like an intelligent act to stay in Indiana and continue to lead my stoner lifestyle when I get my freedom back.

11. Yet just another example of the government holding the human race back.

We are adults making adult decisions.

I am 30... if I want to smoke weed there shouold be no law against that.

Who am I hurting, only myself? If I am even hurting my self.

Het we can drink all the alcohol we want.

Sorry about your situation I hope all works out for you

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

12. Stones.

• Like Like x 1
  13. A majority of the population consumes a mind-altering substance of some kind if you include alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes, party drugs, pharms, antidepressants, painkillers.

Stoners have just found the thing that works for their particular insanity, and stuck with it. I'd trust one much more than drinkers, or street drug addicts. There is no "perfect drug" but pot comes close.

14. ones appreciation to mary jane. my spirit animal is smokey:

S444WQyk_400x400.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. If weed were a spirit animal it would be mine. I also think I'm sexually attracted to weed

• Like Like x 3
  16. Kumar-Weed-Dreams.gif

• Like Like x 4
  17. Oh yeah, look at those colors man, don't the colorful weed just turn you on? LMAO. I think that's called a biosexual. Where you wanna fuck the Earth and plants. Specifically weed. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's because others have tried other drugs, and discovered that they suck. Weed is just right. It became VERY popular over the last 20 years or so. That's why everyone is a stoner. We woke up!

• Like Like x 1
  19. You will know you are a stoner when you achieve the educational programming of science and mathematics. Well rounded knowledge of Calculus, Chemistry, and Physics are the cornerstones of enlightenment ethic. Books are here to explain what has already been explained before and Masonic leadership has been dedicated to the preservation of such details.

Cheers, blades!
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 2
  20. i"m a stoner and proud of it...if society don"t like it.....well......fuck society

• Like Like x 1