Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes a seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by myACCOUNT, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :yay:

2. Someone who can enjoy marijuana in their life, but keep it under control. They dont let it control their life, they dont turn into one of those stereotypical stoners that's lazy and unreliable. Being able to handle your shit. Someone that can be completely baked and you not even know.

3. I consider myself seasoned now because I do everything I can high except working out (didn't like that too much). Also, I feel like the 'real me' when I'm stoned, when I'm not I feel like an imposter or a fake. It's almost like real life is a bad dream and being high is the true reality.

4. i think you need a t-break

5. KICKASSPOST :smoke:

6. #27 Zef, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011

ok man, this sounds not like seasoned, but rather kinda like addiction/dependency/immaturity/stupidity/low self esteem...pull yourself together motherfucker. life is wild no matter how bad it seems, and as lame is it may seem to you at this point in your life there is ABSOLUTELY nothing any drug can teach you that you cant learn sober..granted its a lot harder but thats the fun of it.

7. well i go erday so y not no ?

8. Yeah man that doesnt sound good weed should enhace you not BE you.

9. Hee hee thanks man :D

10. A seasoned toker isn't something like a higher rank in a video game like level 20 compared to level 10. A seasoned toker is simply someone that knows their shit, doesn't cough into the bowl or light their hair when taking a hoot. Someone that can show the ropes to anyone that wants to know. Just a regular guy like anyone else.

11. Being able to use the search button to find the other 1000 Threads like this is a good start. :smoke:

Seasoned tokers are those who have great knowledge and respect in regards to cannabis. The amount of time you've been smoking has absolutely nothing to do with you seasoned status, age is just a number.

12. someone who can wait until all their responsibilities are done with before smoking (i.e homework); as well as someone who can handle themselves in almost any, if not all, situations while high.

13. Being able to notice when the thread is years old and the OP has left the city for pastures green... ;)

But seriously, I wouldn't call myself a seasoned toker. I could say I've chuffed X amount of weed everyday for a year and still know that I'm not "seasoned". I still have many things to learn...but maybe a seasoned toker is someone who never stops learning from the herb, or the people around it...:smoke:

14. y r u posting on old threads/????

15. Being Legitshit.com about Cannabis.

16. Talking to yourself on GC, dude you must be baked to fuck :smoke:

17. Wonder whether the OP feels more seasoned at 27/28 than he did when he posted this thread?

18. Considering he had a whopping 17 posts and hasn't been back on the forums in almost 9 years, I'd say he probably doesn't even smoke anymore.

19. lol u think i only talk to myself on gc? lol:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.