Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what makes a pothead??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maryjanelovr13, Dec 25, 2002.

?

so u consider urself a pothead?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. haha i think that is the perfect definition right there....altho i think about both all day long ....im completely fine with that tho.....what could be more important:D

2. lol my friends dad said this after work one day.. "if u smoke from a pipe u just get high, but if u have a bong ur a pothead."

3. Period!

4. ima pothead man its true :smoke: so high

5. hahaaha i know right

6. Potheads are the lovers of the beloved herb.... the ones who burn one for the stoners in the world.... lighting up with fellow companion potheads because the beloved herb is better when shared with fellow stoners.....the ones who have been hooked on the sweet herb since the first time mary-jane fucked you so hard you couldnt see straight....friendly neighborhood potheads that are most pleased with just sitting around burning a joint with close friends...potheads are the mellow dudes that hot-box and then think outside the box.....Potheads could be anyone too, your neighbor, your teacher, your collegue at work, your newspaper-boy/girl, and if your a pothead theres a good chance your pet is a pothead too!......sum it all up potheads love weed....Peace

7. If I have weed I usually start blazing at about noon and don't really stop until I either run out of smoke or start feeling burned out. I guess that makes me a pothead.

8. i think if u love the ganja, respect it, couldn't live without it.......then ur a lover of the bud (pothead) < being a mom n'all i don't care for the word pothead.