Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what makes a pothead??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maryjanelovr13, Dec 25, 2002.

?

so u consider urself a pothead?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A pot head would be, in my opinion that smokes as soon as they get up, then a little later, in the day, maybe once again, and finally one more before bedtime.

Not that they're is anything wrong with that.

But really, labels aren't anything, so I wouldn't worry. Just smoke your weed and enjoy yourself

2. COULDNT OF SAID IT BETTER!

3. To me smoking weed isnt a big deal anymore..I went throught a period in my life where i would smoke like 10-15 blunts a day...but that right after high school and I dont do that anymore...I like smoking, but only at night now, I hate the feeling of coming down off a high during the middle of the day when you have to do something, it isnt worth it. I used to be a pothead, and I couldnt remeber anything, now i smoke about twice a week, usually like fri nights and sunday late afternoon, just to relax and hang out with friends. Its really just a social thing, I met so many people from smoking its not even funny. Smoke what you want to man, dont let anyone tell you different, until smoking takes over things that are more important such as work and school.

4. 10 - 15 blunts a day? Thats alot dude i smoke alot but no way near 10 - 15 blunts a day. I alwayz put in 1/16 in my blunt so if u do 2 that means u were averaging 6/8 to a Oz a day i think thats a lie man no 1 can take that much everyday and afford it to and even if they can theres no point wasting all that Mary Jane so quickly.

5. i've gone through ounces in a day... infact, i did just that a few weeks ago :D LOL and by the way... not everyone puts the same amount in blunts. some only roll up a gram or two at a time... so 10 1.5 gram blunts would = 15 grams total (or just over a half ounce a day).

6. alrite but this guy was sayin that he was doin it daily we've all had a phat smoking session and gone through alot but not daily are body can't handle it, unless u get imune to it which is a big sign to take break from smoking ganja.

7. exactly, anyone who smokes everyday and has there own pipe/bong, knows how to roll, and has an abundance of weed, i would consider a pot head!

soo i guess you can count me in ;)

8. Well I maintain a continous buzz, I hit out of a bowl 5 or 6 times a day. But I can make a quarter bag last 2 weeks! I don't get fucked up out of my mind, but to be content I keep a buzz all the time. And I hord my pot. I don't like to share it, because if I would run out I get really bitchy. They say pot isn't addictive, but I disagree. I used to smoke cigarettes and I was able to quit, I was a drunk at one point in my life, I quit that too, as well as speed and cocaine, but pot is the one thing I could never give up!

9. I think a pot-head is someone who loves Mary Jane. Someone who loves the smell of a fresh, fat nug. Someone who loves the taste of a weed brownie or a Reefer's Peanut Butter Cup. Someone who just loves weed and appreciates more than the high. In fact, I think that you can be a pot head and not smoke at all. People on probation, looking for a job, or driving a company car could all be potheads. They simply aren't smoking because something else is taking priority over their love for the herb.

10. i think saying your a pot head is like the same as people see a alcoholic,in the way u need it to function or not to function? ive smoked now 13 years and been growing a while, i smoke when iam not taking care of bizzness or doing important shit. if i was like helping a m8 do some work on his car etc thats diffrent id smoke up but it is nice to be clear headed for a good part of the day. ive smoked all these years with a few breaks now and then and i dont concider myself as a pothead, iam a nightly habitual smoker and drinker of 13 years. I just reprezent to the full-ist!! i dont know.......a pot head to me is someone that has not done nothing but be stoned 24/7 and will make that there life forever.....iam sure i come a close second to a pot head lol :) when it comes to lables yes i proberly am a pothead/stoner/druggy/evil dope growing meanace to the world :) but proud of it as its my choise and i only do something if i 100% belive and have my heart in it. The only time id stop smoking weed etc is if my health/life depended on quiting. untill then ill keep smoking/drinking and making no sence on this forum:)

11. Being a pothead is the same as being a stoner. It means you've got character, it means you're my brother/sister, it means you respect the Ganj, and it means you'll hook up a nug when in need.:cool:

12. RIGHT ON MAN!

13. a pot head is when your brother comes up to u and says hey bro can i borrow 20 bukkss,, ime like y,, hes like so i can buy a twenty sak,, i laughed in his face and said wait till tomorow ure paychek is coming,, i ended up loning it to him though

14. sauced em. nice

You know your a pot head if...

-You have a "dank" bowl and a "reg" bowl for smokin weed
    -You know how to roll a perfect blunt
    -You can fill & clear a 4 foot bong
    -You spend at least $50 a week on kind
    -You grow your own
    -You have a dog named Doja
    -You post on weed forums regularly
    -You have smoked 1/2 oz by yourself in a day
    -You are named IGotTheCottons or Hotsauc3

Wasnt really tryna be funny, just listin some shit i thought

--high post--

15. if ur me or fuck idunno im too hgih damn man

16. I think a stoner and a pot head at the exact same thing, man. A stoner or a pot head is a person who loves the sweet mary jane and wants to know everything there is about it. They also have plans to smoke it until the day they die or until they can't inhale any more because their lungs are shot.

If everyday you were to flip a stoner upside down, there would be a 99% chance that a lighter, a piece, and a fat sack of nugs would fall out of their pocket(s).

Live to smoke. Smoke to live.

17. I get by somehow and smoke just about everyday all day.. i guess that makes me a pothead.. its my main goal for everyday is to get ridiculously high

18. i think thats only funny to the blazed of us :smoking:

19. Coming to Grass City is usually a good indication. :D

20. ok if you realy like smoke'ing herb first time or the billionth time your a pot head