Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what makes a method let you consume more thc then another?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by higgy94, Jun 17, 2009.

1. besides blunts and joints because they waste smoke, why is it that different method like a bowl or a bong allow you to intake different precentages of thc

2. #2 Trevo4311, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    From highest THC % that you get to lowest:

Eating Cooked
    Vape
    Bong
    Pipe
    Blunt
    Joint
    Eating Raw (This is a dumb Idea you get almost no THC from this method)

3. I dissagree

The blunt should be above the pipe because depending on what you use and how slow they burn you can get higher off a blunt...

4. Depends on how fat you pack the bowl too, If you pack one hitters than you are saving weed as long as you cash the whole bowl in one hit, because there is no run-off.
    It is debatable however.

5. I also hear that all the THC travels through the blunt and some gets stuck to weed and blunt itself; so as you smoke it is burning the THC that was stuck to the weed from previous hits.

I don't know if that makes sense.

6. It should be noted that eating cooked is a bit different than smoking it, and eating raw is just silly (some people do eat stems. Hey, do what makes you happy.) If a bong has too much drag, or you have weak lungs, it can also make you lightheaded from lack of oxygen. Which may be an up or a down for you.

7. I think he's trying to ask why some methods are better at delivering more available THC. Sure a blunt will get you more stoned than a bong rip, but with a bong rip you are consuming much more of the THC available in the weed, while with a blunt much is lost due to excessive burning

8. Yeah, I was gonna say, I always get super baked from blunts.

9. It's basically how much smoke you take in relative to how much smoke you waste. So a gravity bong wastes basically no bud; as do bongs if you clear it in one hit, and pipes if you clear it in one hit. Joints and blunts are less economical cause smoke is coming off them into the air, basically gettin wasted. It's pretty much that simple..

10. manswers says that you get more THC if you vape the weed