Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes a good roach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jagris, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I was thinking what do you think would make a good roach. I have a few good things that will work:
    Soda Box
    Grape Nuts Box (love that brand)
    My old TV box (thick stuff)
    Flash Cards.

2. i dont understand lol are u talking about rolling with this stuff then smoking it down to a roach?

3. flash cards work good, i use this folder its made out of the same shit

4. a roach is a joint/blunt that gets smoked down to the point where its so small you cant hold it...

are you thinking of a filter? a filter is a little peice of paper u roll up and put at the mouth end of a blunt/joint. like a filter in a cigarette. except it doesnt filter anything it just is to allow more smoke to flow thru the joint and prevents a roach

5. ive heard filter called roach a couple times, he has it right hes just using a different name than your used to

6. ok i thought he meant he was rolling with flash cards and then smokin it down to a roach lol, i never thought of puttin a filter like that, i never save my roaches so it would probably help me conserve weed lol

7. Nah I have a few stoner friends (and a stoner parent) that always call the mouth peice a roach, i dont smoke yet I am buying soon, just thinking what will work great.

8. note card definitely do note cards

9. ya note cards sound the best, and they will be the easiest to get ahold of too

10. Thanks guys. Great help, I have some notecards laying around somewheres. Guess I am going to go play CoD 5 till tuesday...

11. I use Magic cards. Really stiff and I have thousands of em (yes I am a nerd).

12. if im smoking a j then i use some type of box cutting like a computer game box or somthing lol and for blunts i dont put a filter in them because i think thats stupid lol i smoke them down till theres like .00001 left anyways so it doesnt matter

13. When I smoke tobacco anykind (but camel crush it hurts when I do this) I smoke to the butt, people think it is disgusting, but it gets stronger to the end. I am probley going to smoke it to the end with a joint too. I was thinking about playing cards I have like 80 laying around my room.

14. if its a ciggerette and your smoking till the end of the tobacco then its not gross people who put them out like half way waste the tobacco they paid for lol but if you smoke it till the end then your gettin it all however if your smokin filter thats gross and bad for you

15. Nah, Smoking the filter would have no point.