Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJsmokeallday, Mar 5, 2013.

1. So i made a thread on experienced tokers and i got shut down. But i just wanted to know what makes a good dealer from people who have dealt with a lot of dealers.. oh well. Anyway what makes a good dealer? I wanna hear any and all opinions.

2. always has what i need, never fucks me over, and im not scared im going to get shot when i buy from them! i am not friends with my dealer per se but when i buy from him we can talk and shit so its coool

3. I'm all about not being sketchy i would hate to buy from someone i thought might kill me :D :D

4. Consistency. Even if they are consistently late for the pick up.

I know people who when they say 5 min, I know it's actually about 15.

If I'm getting my weed and getting it when I expect to, I'm happy.

5. a good dealer to me?

my dealer is pretty chill, he goes to major clubs and parties with other unmentionables n shit but thats ok.

most recent pickup he brings me to our pals house, im saying that since i know him and his friends so they are my friends :D , and they got bud and brewski, n music blastin. they literally give me free shots and you can smoke in the house n chill n shit.

best pickup night ever, havent been out in a long time but their positive vibes gave me strength to put up with this cunt that my daughter calls a mother.

6. A good dealer is my dealer. He responds to your call or text within an hour. I have to front him the money and he stays in touch and always comes back with the product. It's always some dank nuggage, and he's just a chill guy overall with your stereotypical drawn out stoner speech.

7. I'm not big on fronting people product or money.

8. Consistency, reliability, and they deliver it. And it's either on the decimal or over when I scale it

9. they need to make sure theyre on time, the sack is on point, and its some killer herb.

10. A good dealer:

Reliable
    Has good quality herb
    Has decent-expensive prices

A really good dealer:

Reliable
    Always has the dankest buds
    Always has great prices
    Willing to cut you a deal
    Has multiple strains to choose from

11. I don't like the thought either, but the past 10/10 times he's always brought me back the weed, and I know where he lives so I trust him.

I've been ripped a few times by my older brother, he's not to be trusted with fronted money, he'll fucking rob you blind and you wont see or hear from him for months...

Pretty sad when you can trust a random drug dealer over your own brother.

12. Always on time

Hooked up bags

Good weed

Can deliver to you

Ain't sketchy at all

Can front you

^my dealer right here, well except fronting. He fronted me 5$ before lmfao! But no dubs or anything.

13. Yeah fronting people unless they are friends and even then is always a gamble.

14. Always reliable

Never backs out when he says he's going to do something AKA playing fucking dealer games lol

Dank weed

Good prices aren't a necessity but they sure as hell help.

Cool guy that I'm not nervous to meet haha.

15. Imo. someone who is nice and respectful. Like being any other good store worker, have to be nice to the customers and make small talk if necessary. Some people are awkward.

Availability, Consistency, Good product, Fair counts, Respect the Customer, Be Punctual (timely)

^Don't think a dealer is obligated to do more than that, but anything extra is always a bonus!

16. My boy in college was the tits. I was in class with him so we would do homework together too. Lived like 5 blocks from my place, nice walk when the weather was nice. Simple texts made the deal. "Can I come over?", or "Wanna do homework?" Then a yay or nay from him if hes not home, then he'd hit me up when he got back. Always weighed it out in front of me. Almost always smoked a blunt while I was there, usually there was already one going around anyway, but he'd match, even a little more sometimes, then we'd fire it up, watch the boob tube, and hit the books with some chill tunes playing. His room mates were tight and always threw down too. Sometimes one of them would roll a J and that would get passed along with the blunt. Vaped sometimes with the volcano. Always had dank, cheap prices, $50 for a cut. He was a big time dealer with pounds chillin in his room. He was one of the biggest at school dealing with unmentionables too. All in all easily the best guy I've ever had.

17. Reliable, good bud and a sound guy

18. I like all the comments . good stuff.

19. When you can leave the money in the mailbox and not worry about him pullin a fast one. Called my friend 30 minutes later and goes "The eagle has landed" Lmao funniest shit I ever heard.

20. I'll consider him a good dealer if he always has good weed, never shorts, and delivers if necessary, for gas money of course.