What makes a good bong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BlowennDro, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Well Im about to buy a bong , but I dont want to buy some shitty bong so , I just need help on like glass thickness, size, etc etc. So could yall help me outt?
    :mad::confused:

2. [quote name='"BlowennDro"']Well Im about to buy a bong , but I dont want to buy some shitty bong so , I just need help on like glass thickness, size, etc etc. So could yall help me outt?
    :mad::confused:[/quote]

Ice pinches need to be all equal and not fucked up looking a good diffuser would be nice and its your preference if you want a beaker or a straight tube but I have an 9 mm and she never breaks knock on wood *

3. Appreciate it!

4. How much $$$ are you wanting to spend on one? I always try to buy a good one but then I look at the money and say hey I can just buy more weed instead

5. It really depends on your preference, you gotta hit a variety of bongs to see what you like. Maybe Get something with a showerhead or honeycomb perc, I prefer stemless. I think a splash guard is a pretty big necessity, ice catcher is always nice. The joint size doesn't really matter. The thicker the glass the better. Whatever really appeals to you really