what makes a bong, a bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by lilpro, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Since customs is able to confiscate "bongs" sent into the US for being considered drug paraphanelia, how do they know that its not something thats never going to be smoked out of, for example...it could be a vase, or a pitcher, or something else which would have nothing to do with smoking out of

2. whenever i bought my glass bong from grass city, the customs tag said "glass vase" on it.. so customs recognizes this

3. Yeh usually when you buy a bong from out of the country they put a "glass vase" sticker on it. But really, I have no clue. My bong came with the downtube not in it, maybe that makes a difference.

4. I use it for tobacco only.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. Bong are ment for weed. The headshop where I live kicks people out for using the word bong. Correct term is water pipe.

6. yea I bought a bong and some screens from here and it was shipped 13 days ago, it says it takes 14-28 days so I'm getting close to the point where I can start to worry about customs confiscating it. would suck to be out of 100 bucks

7. ... Customs don't take bongs, theres nothing illegal about having one. It's legal until you smoke out of it, even if you got pulled over with it cops couldn't do shit. Don't worry, you'll get it, assuming it wasn't lost in the mail.