Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Made You Try Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTrillest, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I was 16, got asked by a nice dude if I wanted to go out with him and a couple college kids who used to go to my school. We passed a pipe and a joint in the oldest dudes car because it was friggin cold outside (we were parked at a sort of business park). I got pretty buzzed but nothing huge. Ordered a pizza after going to a kids house (it bothers me to this day that I couldn't have any cause i had to go home). And holy crap that was only 2 months ago

2. I was in highschool  was clueless about substances then and like lots of teenagers had a nice dose of the feels off the depression stick shoved up my butt because of health conditions. Decided hey, I'll probably be dead by the end of the year so why not. Got ripped off, but I got it. Then being so excited? I told all my friends (Who were all pretty nerdy at the time) and they said I was dumb. Tried it, was pretty cool. Eventually made friends with a ton of stoners and got out of my shell and such. Health conditions died down thankfully and the depression stick was pulled out. 

Probably the best thing that ever happened to me
    Deep story
    Kthxbai

3. It was 2 years ago, I was a junior in High School and it was the week of finals.  I was catching a ride home from my buddy and he kinda told me to try it.  Been smoking whenever I can ever since. lol

4. Well first when I was like 12 visiting in Cali my older cousins were smokin it in their house and they let me hit the blunt nothin crazy. It wasn't so much peer pressure just of curiosity and asked to hit the blunt. And ever since I was curious about it but never actually smoked it again for about 2 or 3 years later. When I moved Cali haha. The first weed I ever bought was a half oz for $170 with my chore money lmao and I didn't know what to do with it...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I was 13 and had the hots for a friends sister, one day she asked me if I smoked pot and I said of course..lol

We wandered off to the woods to smoke a bowl and ended up making out, ever since then I've been hooked (and the weed aint bad either) :yay:

6. I remember everything except the reason why.

7. I couple things made me try it. First I got a job at this kitchen and one of my co-workers who was really cool was a dealer. I would always talk to him about it just out of curiosity. Then I found out my friend got his medical card and he smoked me out and that was pretty much it. I got high as fuck!!! Visual effects and all everything like a stoning effect we smoked 3 joints between 3 people. Then started buying from my co-worker till I got my MMC Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum