Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Made You Try Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTrillest, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Peer pressure, curiosity, etc.

I was curious as I was pretty into music that talked about weed and my friends all liked it. What about you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My cats on catnip

3. Being young, impressionable, and very curious.

4. I wanted to be cool!

5. Was offered some and jusf went for itSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. my friend said here smoke this, and he said this is not on option nigah if you dont smoke it we got a problem

7. My friend pretty much convinced me it wasnt bad and then all my other friends tried it so I guess I just went with the crowd. Peer pressure if you will.

8. I wanted to see if it was as awesome as the movies made it seemSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Honestly can't remember... I've been smoking weed way too long to remember that far back lol

10. Because all the popular kids do it

11. Some dude held me at gun point and whispered, "Hit this shit."

12. My friends started doing it freshmen year and they always asked me to join. Eventually I agreed and smoked for the 1st time in my friends car lol went to mcdonalds after. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. My friend wanted to do it since like 6th grade, but I thought we would ruin our lives.
    Then I saw Pineapple Express and after a lot of research and contemplating I decided to try it.

14. Not ever had tried a drug in my life I didn't belive I could inhale something and feel different... So to prove everyone wrong I went and smoke a g my first time... I sure showed them when I was having a panic attack and thought I was dieing!But now me and cannabis have kissed and made up... Cannabis agreed that if I never denied his power that I would have an enjoyable smoking experience... We are still married to this dayAlso havin a bowl ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390183297.721011.jpg

15. Peer pressure, and curiosity. Also, I still remember my friends saying about my parents who were strongly against all illegal drugs > "Well they drink their asses off, right ? Well weed is not anywhere near as hard-core as alcohol". Made sense to me....

Granted, that was 35 years ago....

16. Really curiousSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My sister did is so I got curious.

18. #18 irish_texan, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I guess it was sort of peer pressure. My good friend told me about it and spent a long time convincing me (i was firmly set against it) and when i first smoked it was just me and him, out of an apple, with really shitty weed (not that i knew the difference then lol). It was chill as fuck, and so much fun. We ate two whole bags of tortilla chips and a king size tub of hummus between us.

19. I was your stereo typical good kid. Never drank, never smoked anything. I graduated highschool, felt like i needed to make a change. Smoked with my cousin and chilled in his backyard looking at the stars. Iv heard that with an unobstructed view of the sky you can see a shooting star like every ten minutes. Absolutly beautiful

20. My friends bro was back from boot camp I think, and he brought a little over and I was offered so I just did it. Wasn't really a big deal lol.