Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #61 Meri, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I was at my brother's New Year's party, everyone was getting drunk/blitzed and I was sober as hell, playing Battlefield in the living room. So my brother's friend Meagen comes along and is like, "Hey.. Wanna get high?!"
    & so I did.

EDIT: I then proceeded to kicking ASS @ Battlefield.

2. divorce from parents...mom was never home lived by myself...threw tons of partys...figured what the hell

3. I lol'd.

It's weird because some highs enhance my gameplay while others make me play like absolute shit. Ah, the wonders of marijuana.

4. Curiosity. As I grew older, smoking began to be a relaxer than a "way to get fucked up"

-C

5. It was mostly curiosity for me. I do have to hand it to a couple of my friends who introduced me to it my first time though. Then I smoked it every once in awhile with them during highschool. Then I joined the military so that really put a hold on my smoking days. Soon after I got out of the military I started again and now I smoke almost everyday, and love it.

6. one day my bro and his friends were hittin a bong on the porch and he texts me askin if i wanted to try it and i did

7. #67 Smokey-eyes77, Feb 24, 2009
    You seemed like one of them kids that if he were told he was uncool you would do anything in your power to change that statement.

Bad way to live man.

Eh I knew my dad has smoked it for a long time,I knew the smell of it and loved it.
    I just wanted the taste.

So I asked a close friend for a 20 and My stoner side was awakened.

8. Just decided to try it then read up more about it and it's medical uses so now...
    I smoke for relaxation and headaches or any type of pain...and I enjoy it.

9. #69 Breh, Feb 24, 2009

I always thought of the military as being very lax about weed if you're over-seas. I can understand if they were strict about it while you were still in the states, but I'm not sure. Always thought they didn't really care what you did if you were over in Iraq or something. I heard some Iraquies grow weed over there because of how poor the economy is or something. I really don't know. >.>

You mean I used to seem like one of these kids? I was ranting about my life in the past, not my life in the present. :3

10. curiosity, none of my friends or anybody else did it. Then all of a sudden senior year in high school everybody was all about smoking and I figured this can't be that bad and me and a buddy gave it a shot.

11. True story.

12. hmm. parents were gone for two weeks and my best friend wanted me to try it. been blazing to chill out ever since.

13. i started in jr high to help me cope with things such as stress, baby sitting everyday after school, to help me study and boredom :)

14. my best friend had been smoking for a few months. He was over my house one night drinking and he asked me if I had ever smoked trees and I said nope. He told me all about and then I told him I wanted to smoke. So the next day we smoked an L.:)

15. haha hell yeah i noticed that too once i started smoking

16. Bored and was somthing to do during long school days!!!:D...:smoke:

17. Peer Pressure.

18. At first I would drink and smoke cigarettes at parties. Then somebody told me weed fucked you up WITHOUT a hangover. Bought and smoked a dime. Been smoking daily since.

19. I was hanging out with a bunch of friends at a cabin drinking hard during a 3 day weekend from classes. One friend suprised a bunch of us by unveiling his new 3 or so foot tall ROOR and invited all of us to smoke. I was sketched out at first by smoking, but hell I was a college freshman at the time, so what did have to lose trying it once. Seeing me trying to hit a bong back then was funny to be sure, but I got high as hell and I have been smoking since then.