Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Hey, just imagine if Jessica Alba was your cousin. I doubt you'd deny her hotness. >:3

2. if jessica alba was my cousin, id put her to the test. Incest!

3. Same reason i smoke, before weed, failed outa collage, with weed, im an A student. :smoke:

Got started one night around a bonfire, kept smoking but never felt anything till we hot boxed my friends car. I was fuckin ripped, made it hard to navigate and i was the only one who knew the area :laughing:

4. PEER PRESSURE :eek:

5. A Horrible hang over is what did it for me. I'd smoked probably 10 times or so already, but i was either already drunk and couldnt feel it, or it just didnt get me high.

then after a night a HARD partying, a buddy wakes up (im passed the fuck out on his couch) and hollers "MY FUCKING HEAD IS KILLING ME!!!" this was after a whole 3-4 hours of sleep and a long night of whiskey. i wanted to hit him, but he broke out the pipe and said this will fix it...

and it did :D

6. The Devil tempted me to try it.

7. #47 S.F. Sage, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Honestly D.A.R.E. 6th grade in 97 when the cop talked about it I thought it sounded hella cool then in 7th grade in 98 after brunch break I was walkin behind the pool and these dudes I kinda knew were smoking a joint and I walked over to em and said whats up. They looked hella scared like i was going to tell on em so they were like "you wanna hit this" and I said yea and toke on that shit wit them. I dun really remember the rest of the day lol it was ahile ago I'm sure I went to all my classes hella stuck and ate a lot at lunch. So from there till summer after 9th grade in 2000 I just smoked every now and then but when the summer hit I became a everyday smoker and still am.:hello::hello:I love jane she probly saved my life.:smoke:

8. In all honesty, i wanted my brother to think I was cool. But then after I started smoking weed, I didnt care what he thought anymore lol.

9. I was scared out of my mind for drugs and all that, which was deserved because real big boy drugs are scary.

My best friend smoked since he was in 6th grade, my other great friend since 7th. In the group I mostly hung out with, 2 other kids had never toked up. One day, I go to sleep over at my friends house with the intent of getting drunk out of my mind. ll of a sudden, weed appears, Peer fuckin pressure and I try it, gravity high, but nothin else. Later, tryed it a few more times, all my friends want to do is smoke up every weekend and friday night. I become a usual toker....

10. Incest is wincest. :devious:

11. It wasnt the high that got me started...

it was the places that weed took you, and how much closer it made you and your homies...

the adventures of trying to find bud for 3 hours.. couple years later..

the head shops and pieces you bought

your homeboy selling, driving around all night blunt cruising with him.
    the people you met

THE MUSIC you found out about

kids you havent seen since you were 5, reuniting over bud 15 years later..

so many more

12. I wanted to try it after getting a nicotine high from a cigaret. It was really a lame high so I thought I'd try a better one. :smoke:

13. I heard that it makes music sound awesome, amongst other things. Wasn't afraid of anything a knew a bunch of people that have smoked before. I got high the first time, and loved it. I remember laying in bed that night thinking, "meh, I'll probably never smoke again, maybe a few more times at the most". That theory has been blown out of the water, to say the least.

14. I started smoking because i'm attracted to things like alcohol, drugs, and adrenaline. I just particularly like marijuana. Its a positive thing. So many people make it negative..i fight against that too. :smoke:

15. The first time i smoked was a bunch of kids who graduated two years ahead of me. I always wanted to try it. I have a friend who then just started to drink after he said he never would. Him and his sis had a party because their parents left, and so i asked one of his sis's friends if he was gonna have any green and he said he would get soem there. Well it was hash and i wasted by this time and only had a couple hits. A few weeks later i was chillin with a kid who is a couple years younger and some of his friends and we hot boxed my car. That was the first night i was seriously high. We all just fell asleep in the car after a crazy ass night.

16. Damn this is so true. Ive made more friends and have become closer to the ones I already had. I used to not care about music and now im always looking for the next great song to blaze too.

17. Tried it the first time my freshmen year with a couple of friends who had smoked before. Didn't really get high, then didn't really start smoking regularly till the end of my sophomore year with a kid I worked with. Been tokin all the time since then.

18. at first i was really against the idea of smoking
    i'm a changed man thanks to a few close friends
    that did it all the time and offered to smoke me out
    now here i am
    thanks FRIENDS!

19. at first curiosity, loved it the first time and started smoking on the weekends with friends, began to like it even more, now its an everyday thing :smoke:

no regrets at all, makes life a hell lot funner

20. #60 Breh, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Yeah, I used to be a flat out nerd before high school. All of middle school and elementary, all I'd basically do is play video games all day and get 4.0's ALL the time. I even got all A's my entire 7th grade year. I was, simply put, a tightwad, a pussy, and a nerd, all fused together.

Anyway, during my freshman year, I kind of caught on and tried to "cool" myself up. I started shopping at abercrombie and gay stores like that to try to "fit in."

When my sophomore year came up, I was a changed kid. I grew to hate prep stores like American Eagle and what-not, and started wearing what I myself thought looked cool. I loved "abstract" shirts and found myself shopping in skater stores and surf shops often. I started wearing jeans (used to wear these gay-ass khakis all the time), and bought some nice hoodies from Pac Sun and Buckle. I hate most of the shit in those stores (Pac Sun and Buckle), but they always sell a few nice-looking hoodies.

Anyway (going off my story from the previous page), after finding an interest in weed, I began smoking frequently. I never did it to be "cool," even though having been a nerd up until that year would make people believe so.

After being ripped off for god knows how long, I made a few close friends that also smoked, and I started getting good deals. I used to smoke by myself in my room all the time (no one around me smoked... including friends and family), but after making friends, we chilled together alot. Ever since I took up weed, I made new friends, felt happy, and bettered myself in every way. My music tastes improved, as well as how I presented myself to the public. I stopped acting like a nerd (I never really tried to stop... I just stopped automatically), and started wearing clothes that others thought were "cool."

Weed has changed my mind, my personality, and ultimately my life; all for the better. God bless Mary Jane. :)