Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Feb 16, 2009.

1. My cousin started when he was a sophomore and when I was in 8th grade he started smoking around me. When I was a sophomore I decided to try it. Been smoking for the last 5 years.

2. All i can say is, middle school, bag of weed, Houston Texas.

3. Hanging out with three friends one night bored and one of them happend to have a half of an ounce on him. We made a pipe out of an arizona tea can. That night i was so blazed that i thought that i was jack sparrow from pirates of the carribean. I felt this ring around my head like bruce lee was violently choking my head! i've been smoking ever since. :smoking:

:bongin:.....JACK SPARROW!!!

4. Hahahaha yep. :hello:

5. in 9th grade my friend asked me if I wanted to try weed, and I said what the hell, i'll try it once just for the experience and then move on. The plan didn't work out :smoking:

6. i used to look down on stoners when i was like 9. but slowly over time i found out that a friend smoked and i decided to just ignore it and slowly over time i realised it was harmless and fun to be around stoners. when i was 16 i thought yeah i think i will try smoking if its ofered to me, and this girl i liked asked me to go smoke with her and i went and have been smoking ever since with out going more than a week in between sometimes a whole month high every day, slowly starting to wind down and now i just want to smoke with friends ,after a hard night in the kitchen or special ocasions

7. I really don't know what it was.

Probably my brother doing it for years.