Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonobra, Aug 7, 2015.

1. #1 jasonobra, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    For me I was always asked by my friends to smoke but I always said no since it's illegal here in the U.S and i saw how some of the kids acted when they where high in class (they were couch potatoes staring off into a daze) and how they would say something and it would be really dumb but then again maybe because most were just low lifes with nothing planed for there future i guess . Then one day (January) i wanted to do something new so i told my friend lets skip lunch and smoke we ended up going to Panda Express (the whole bus ride there i was laughing) and didnt go back to school that was one of the best days ever. After that i started smoking every day i made more friends and had more fun times as i started smoking before and during school all while surprisingly bringing my grades up while working at kfc (proud to say I graduated with 3.5 gpa and ASE certification) now its August and im impatiently waiting to turn 18, its been 2 weeks since i smoked (getting my system clean for a high paying job) and Im highly anticipating smoking again knowing that my tolerance will be down.

Ps sorry if it became a story and here's a little bit of what I've been smoking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

View My Video

2. other people were doing it and i wanted to try it

3. Early on I had the same thoughts as you. Most of the guys in jr high were burnt up and just kinda obnoxious about it. Just immaturity I guess but it turned me off the drug.

I tried a few hits on a handful of occasions and loved it but never fully dove into the world due to lack of funds. Well not really, I guess I just felt like spending my money on other things instead since I wasn't making that much. Then I really wanted to go into the FBI in high school so I refrained from smoking weed all through high school and college, and to this day I don't know how I did it!

Then once my dreams were in shambles hahaha and I didn't want to go into law enforcement I started hanging with my older cousin who had smoked his whole life. Even the first year I was a bit apprehensive of smoking his shit just because it didn't feel right since I wasn't providing, even after he offered it to me many times.

I never smoked tobacco and always hated the smell of it and immediately thought I would catch cancer from weed too if I got addicted.

Then about 3 years ago I took a headfirst plunge into all the wonders of weed. I was stressed as fuck and my cousin passed me the straight tube bong. I coughed my fucking lungs out but I loved everything about it.

My cousin has a high paying job and very professional so he knows how to be a functional stoner, and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. The rest is history. I'm addicted for life.