Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you decide to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PeacefulToker14, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Idk if there's a thread already made like this but it's all good haha. What made you decide to smoke weed?

For me it was just curiosity really and I wanted to see what the big deal was of smoking weed. The time I started I was so confused cause my friends just outa nowhere were telling me the "rules of smoking" like always pass to the right and blunts and joints are passed to the left or some crap but yeah. My curiosity was what made me really decide to smoke and when I asked about it my one friend who I smoked my first time with said "just a warning two things your going to get really hungry and wana eat everything and your going to laugh at everything" hahaha it was good though.

2. I used to always be against it for no reason, but I had a co worker who kept saying how great it was and eventually I decided to, I ended up smoking a blunt to the face, then hotboxed another blunt with a couple people then smoked like 4 bowls.

Needless to say I couldn't even walk. I ended up laying down in the back of my car in the fetal position, getting home and feeling like I was going to throw up because I greened out.

After that I had the worst "weed hangover" and told myself id never do it again. Lol and obviously I did it again. And again. And again. And again. And.. Well you get the point. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I always told my parents I would never smoke pot even though they did, I hung out with friends who smoked constantly, they had bongs and pipes and all of that stuff. 

I would always watch them blaze and I liked watching to be honest, they would always ask me to smoke but I always said no. I was never against marijuana and I really liked the culture surrounding it. A month or so went by and I eventually caved in, I got an amazing high for my first time and I never turned back from there. 

4. Seed: just decided to try it with my friends one depressing day
    Sprout: absolutely loved every fucking second of it and wanted to experience and experiment with more
    Veg: found a good source and some knowledgeable people to help me along my way
    Flower(s):

:)

Attached Files:

5. I was drunk one night with some other college freshmen and a girl asked if we wanted to smoke some joints and so we did.

6. It is all spelled out in 'A Grower's Tale' (see the link in my sig).

7. Please ask this in a smoking section, this doesn't belong in Pandora's Box.

To answer I was always around it in middle school. I didn't have anything against it but it wasn't for me. After being around my friends for a year or so and noticing no negative changes and that it was harmless I tried it and never looked back.

8. I had wanted to try it for a while and decided I needed to slow down with other drugs.

9. before i start i thought weed was a terrible and most harmful drug ever and promised my self i would never smoke it......but then i did,i smoked because i was so bored of life not depressed but just really bored and nothing to do that is fun.i did not get high for the first 2 but my third was alright because i had a panic attack from it. then i smoke again and again and again and still continue because its amazing.

10. is that like a form of weed? Flowers? Or those are just random pics of flowers? Hahaha

11. same with me before I started i wasn't against it but never decided to do it and then one week I was just so curious about it plus I was going on vacation that weekend so I asked my two stoner friends to go with me and they said yes and then we smoked and I loved it and still do

12. sorry about that I didn't know where to post it so I thought it would fit in Pandora's box still getting used too the GC forums and which topics are where.

13. #13 Vicious, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Not a problem, just trying to point you in the right direction. I'd also like to add that double and triple posting is discouraged and seen as a way for people to spam or get their post count up which really shouldn't matter. Instead of quoting each post individually, use the multiquote function or paste the quote into one post. You don't need to post for each quote. Again, just a friendly tip on forum etiquette.

If you're posting a weed topic, any of these will work.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-smoking-usage/
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-toking-tools/

14. When the plant is growing its buds its called the flowering cycle.

Those are all my creations.
    :)

15. #15 PeacefulToker14, Apr 12, 2014
    thanks for the headsup and how do you do the multiquote? When I press on a post all it says is quote hahaa and nvm I figured it out like you said just copy and paste haha

And oh okay those are beautiful dude dam I wish we had the weed up here by me

16. Click multiquote on the posts you would like, then clikc Reply to # quoted post(s), it will take you to the bottom box with the quoted posts. Personally I just copy and past each one from a new tab, the former is probably easier but I dunno, I just don't use it.

17. copy and paste seems to be easy cause I can't find a multiquote, it's prolly cause I use the app on the iPhone maybe? Idk but thanks though haha

18. Medicinal benefits an it helped me breathe easier, no other reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I always knew I'd try it.  And when I did, I really liked it.  I smoked for a few years, then stopped - now I'm ready to try it again!

20. #20 leodicapario, Apr 12, 2014
    i always used to sneak my friends mom cigarettes when we were young.. i figured hey letts take some of her roaches n get high.. lol...

also one time my friends dad's herb i was like 13.. he runs concession stands and has 2 liter soda bottles out the ass so we started throwing them on the street and they'd blast off when the caps broke was freakin niiiiice...