What made my day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pot head, Jan 10, 2005.

1. I went to a book store to pick up some weed magazines and I go to checkout and theres this girl there looked like a normal girl and i put the magazine on the counter and she said this is a good magazine it gives very good information and it just blew me away she didnt look anything like a stoner. It just surprises me how many different kinds of people smoke. I dont know maybe you wont find it interesting but I did maybe its because I was high.

2. yea, some people dont get into the whole stoner look, which i totally respect. personally i like the more preppy look in a girl, although the ones that act preppy i fucking hate.

3. Yea I agree with ya 100% there I hate the preps that act major preppy.

4. yup i'm totally into preppy LOOKING chicks the ones that alll fuck'n stuck up needs to be told to shut the fuck up...but yeah they do look sexy as fuck :p

5. I am like a mutt of styles. I mix prep, harcore, punk, and stoner all into one. For example last night i went to the movies with my best friend and these two chicks, I wore my phish shirt under a nice button down shirt, tight jeans and converse ct's. I dont look like a stoner at all, when people find out i smoke they're like nooo, not pete. That's probably why i've never been caught by my parents or the police ever...maybe im jsut a lucky bastard.