Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Looks More Sketch To A Cop, A College Student Or Young Adult Not In College?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattspyro, Aug 17, 2014.

1. I am taking a trip and MJ isn't legal there. On my car I have a college parking pass on the back window. Does that make my car more likely to be pulled over? I was thinking since college kids are known for partying etc...

The pass is now expired and I can take it off, but thought it may help keep me off the police radar.

I know I sound paranoid, but the police around Florida aren't messing around they pull random people over make up probable cause and search.

Any input is welcome,
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. youre overthinking it

3. Whichever one is black.

Trust me, cops here in Florida are racist as fuck.

4. It won't make any difference. Cops prefer to give people tickets who have out-of-state tags. So your tag is more likely to be the reason of you getting pulled over than the sticker.

5. Your fucked.

6. He really isnt! Florida cops are terrible, they pull you over for no reason and make excuses to search ur car!

7. Come to florida on vacation, leave on probation, back on violation!

8. #8 93gc40, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Unless one were wearing your school ID as a badge..  How would a LEO tell the difference between a Student or NON student?

9. I know probably am overthinking it, but ya know. Thanks y'all!

I have a pretty apparent college parking pass on my rear window.

Anyway, I'm just gonna leave it... Who would wanna arrest a nice college student anyway lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Just don't look like a stoner. Cut your hair. Shave. Wear a decent t shirt or a collared shirt. Don't wear jeans with holes them if you wear jeans. The way YOU look is going to do more than a sticker on your car.

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Florida cops suck. If they discriminate you for your age, you're fucked. They hate bums. They hate college kids. If you are a young adult male in Florida who doesn't look like a business man, you are fucked.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. how would a cop know if you are a college student or not just based on your vehicle? that doesnt make any sense. not every college student has a college parking pass on their car you know....

13. Kill 'em with kindness. Blend in and don't bring attention to yourself. You'll be fine.

Enjoy your trip and good smoke.

14. Am I the only stoner who has short hair, and dresses in collared shirts on a regular basis lol