Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what level would u say i am.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by keystonekush, Nov 28, 2009.

1. been smoking the budda since i was 14 now i'm almost 22. grown once outdoors turned out nice don't know if this a real strain it was mexican red hair. my connection dried up a year ago, and ever since i've been gettin either fat 1/8's of mids for 30. then he dried up now i got a new guy and he's like $50 a 1/8, but hasn't weighed in front of me the weed looks alright light green very dense. smelled it on him when he walked in the door when i looked at a nug it was cover in white tricomes, and no seeds or seed pods. but according to some of you very seasoned tokers this would be high mids. i'll post some pics might pick up 2 day or the 2nd.

i know this is lengthy, but when i'm stoned i like to write. my mom is buying me the book "how to grow 8oz for a $100", so hopefully by my 22nd bday i'll have my own true fire, but thats alot of weed for one person. i have family i had 2 give pieces to cuz i was getting to many now its just me and jasper my new bong. really need 2 put some pics up. anywho any help on what level u think i am cuz sometimes i feel like ppl are trying to screw me being in this new town.

2. learning how to grow weed is quite confusing, difficult and frustrating at times especially in the plants early stages.

Oh how I love September though.

3. I would suggest you go check out the grow section Youll learn a lot

4. Your title and your story don't have any relationship at all...

5. you're a level 82 mage

6. i think you need to reach the next level

7. lmao!!!!!!!

8. hahahahahaha stoners rule:bongin:

9. id lay off the mids dude. u been smokin a while so pick up the game and get urself some real nug

10. yeah, quality over quantity, no need to fuck your lungs up even more

11. mids? u a level zero nigguh

12. You sound like a level 3 warrior.

13. Level 12 pirate

14. You're gonna find yourself in a dimly lit factory like I did If you keep sitting around like some kind of prince getting stoned with no worries.

15. Don't listen to everyone else...

you're definitely level 43.

16. #16 iamwhitetrash, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    Motoxridah- Your little headline under the name fucking blew my mind I sat there for like five minutes then I was like damn that fucker's creative. Then I was like how the hell did he come up with that, then it dawned on me. DRUGS! hahah dude that was funny as sheeiittt '+rep'

Haha and to the op, if you need to get to the next level alls you gotta do is run into the middle of the road and if you see two bright ass lights, next level here we come! haha just kidding man, I would say you should buy that stanky ass shit you were talking about, sounds like some dank indica, not high mids.

17. the real question is, why do you care what other people think?
    and 2nd, wtf you are super stoned hahaha who posts "what level would u say i am" hahahaha like only when you are stoned did this sound like a great idea haha