What level of water do you put in 16" Bio Hazard 50mm Double Honeycomb / Single Tree Water Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Misssarahlouise, Aug 14, 2017.

1. What level of water do you put in 16" Bio Hazard 50mm Double Honeycomb / Single Tree Water Bong?

Attached Files:

2. Kind of personal preference, I'd start with right below the first honey comb, and add more if it's not hitting smooth. I just try to add as much to not let the water come up and hit me in the mouth, bong water :sick:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you!

4. Keep it clean. Empty and rinse it after every session. Anything with multiple chambers is hard to get clean once it's real dirty. What I recommend is run hot water through it. As long as hot water is running through one end and coming out the other it will keep the gunky shit out. Just let it run for 3 or 4 minutes twice a week and you should be good. Use the bathtub spigot to really get the hot water flowing. Enjoy your piece, it's nice!!!

5. T
    Thank you for the cleaning advice but what level would you recommend I fill it to with water when using it?

6. I would add water to just below the upper shower head perc and then fill the tree perc about an inch and a half above the bottom of the arms. That means you got to fill it from both openings on that particular piece.

However, you could get away with filling it how you like. To much drag on your hit? Then don't fill the tree / arm perc and see how it hits. Etc, etc... You might try a couple different bowls for that piece. One for single bong rips and one large enough to accomadate a full nug. My only recommendation as far as bowls go is that they are solid glass. No open pockets or cavities for gunky shit to get trapped up inside of.