What LED lights do I need for my 1st grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnnylongdong123, Nov 6, 2017.

1. I'm looking to start my first grow, I've got a 4X4 tent and I'm looking to grow 4 autos over the next couple months, I need to know how many watts I need and any other information I need to accomplish this. I'll keep updated when I get started, I just want to make sure I have the correct lights to do the job!

2. 4 plants id go 1000w and true watt like 700... for a minimum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used the mars pro II 320 and got 14 ounce off 2 plants

• Like Like x 1
  4. 650 actual watts.

• Like Like x 2
  5. A 4x4 can be filled with anywhere from 480 watts with 8 qb120 quantum boards and 2 meanwell HLG 240h-c2100a drivers to 1000 watts with single end HPS.

There's all qualities and outputs in between but 500-1000 actual watts will be your goal for good buds in that space.

30 to 50 watts per square foot for led depending on quality of output.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks for the replies guys, I've been doing some research on the lights and lasting about the actual watts ect.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the replies guys, I've been doing some research on the lights and lasting about the actual watts ect.

8. I couldn't be more happy with my qb120. And from what I've seen the other quantum boards do I'm sure they're great too. Great price for great results. Pretty much hassle free. That's my recommendation.