What label is best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by P.L.U.R., Mar 17, 2009.

1. so im in thought:)bongin:)and was just wondering what color roor label is best?

and what are the colors in good to best?

i have a blue label straight tube
    and was looking at others but not sure what to get as the local headshop has many color labels?

i may be thinking to hard but if any one could answer would be much appreciated

[​IMG]

2. label color doesnt define how good it is... the thickness is what makes a roor better than another

3. besides color is kind of a preference not a factual matter. my favorite color is red while yours may be green.

just pick whatever your feeling, but ya as the guy above me said the different colors represent different specs on the bong

4. I'd go with the blue label and get a light blue bowl to match it but seriously, i couldnt give enough of a fuck to actually care but thats just what i'd get if I actually went to buy one

5. Traditionally red is 3.2mm, black is 5mm, and neon green is 7mm.

I also think they might have had an orange 9mm.

But these days it's kinda irrelevant because along with all of the customization options these days, you can also get any size in any color

6. if you're asking what our favorites are...mine would be flame polished. no doubt. that shit is slick!