What kush has large yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WestCoastFlavor, Mar 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"WestCoastFlavor"']

Nice plants. I love those buds![/quote]

Thanks man. I think these pic were around aug so they still grew like 6 more weeks. Can wait for this year. 60-100 gallon smart pots this time.
    3 bubba kush
    2 purp kush
    3 super lemon haze
    3 dragon krack
    2 blueberry hogs breath
    2 cracker jack x blue dream
    3 jack Herrera
    Got 6 weeks of veg on 1 gallon pots so for about to throw them in some 5 gallons for a month before I put them out side

2. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']
    dooubt a lb plant in a 6 month grow season[/quote]

You must be new ... 1 pound plants aren't that uncommon -_-

3. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']

You must be new ... 1 pound plants aren't that uncommon -_-[/quote]

Yea I wasn't even trying to argue with him. I have personally got 2.2 out of my. Best plant. I have seen 4 pounders. An yes that is dry weight for all u doubters

4. no, just no. maybe 2.2 ounces, but pounds, not even in like cali or w/e without being vegged.

5. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']no, just no. maybe 2.2 ounces, but pounds, not even in like cali or w/e without being vegged.[/quote]

Who said anything about not being vegged? A pound per plant or more IS very achievable in a single outdoor grow season, with the right circumstances and the right strain. You need lots of light, space, and good soil, but it does happen. I think it was Grandma G (one of the great lady growers) that put out a plant mid season and still pulled over a pound last year.

6. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']no, just no. maybe 2.2 ounces, but pounds, not even in like cali or w/e without being vegged.[/quote]

You are trippin son. I live in Cali all my shit is legal so I don't have to hide it. I get 12-14 hrs direct sun light. I put plants out in june that were over a pound a pice. I did 10 gallon buckets for fun on the side an was getting half lbs out of those. Am my big girls are in 60 gallon smart pots for 6 months. An that is not the 2-3 month veg before they even go out side

7. Yields are directly proportionate to the sun hours. A full day spot with enough soil (50 gallons) and ferts will get 2 pounds easily. Kush is mainly for indoors.

8. #28 Bag O Weed, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    WTF!? :eek: Go do your homework.... People grow 10lb plants outdoors with optimal conditions and supplemental lighting early in the year.

Not my plants but these without a doubt yielded more then 1lb. 1lb is very achievable if you do things right with the right strain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Nice plants. What kind are they?

10. I'm growing Afghan and Skywalker kush the afghan is probably gonna yield a lot more but the Skywalker looks more dank.

11. I'm gonna try sky walker for the first tme. kush berry and candy kush.hopefully they will help heal the pain .

12. Master kush had some real heady colas. Ive smoked some shiskaberry and mars og that were both fat nugs, but idk if that means the plant will yield a lot lol

13. I am not exactly sure what the plants were. I just grabbed them from another site. Didn't bother checking the strain just wanted to show that guy how much of an idiot he was.

14. #34 WestCoastFlavor, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Well I found (pre 98 bubba kush), (skywalker og), (blueberry kush)and a (white widow x big bud). If anyone has had any luck with these outdoor please let me know. Such as for pain ,mold or yield status.

15. Hahaha this guyyy . :hello:

16. Bubba Kush is more of an indoor strain. It produces fat dense buds covered in crystals down the whole branch. Pre 98 bubba is LEGIT to say the least. Just has a slow stretch and the has a tendency to mold outdoors due to its density. Not the greatest outdoor yielder.

The other 2 I don't know much about.

Kind of wanted to hoard my plans with a certain plant but I guess I will let you in. Cherry kush. Fast veg (indoors and out), DANK buds right up there with OG kush abusive cut (more of an OG kush high then a headband high IMO), and the plant just loves to throw tons of dank bud. Not the densest but for sure some fire and has potential to yield. I would love to try her in full sun sometime.

I feel you are to caught up on getting "kush" strains. You should really at least run 1 blue dream since she loves to yield outdoors. Super silver haze loves to yield a lot outdoors also. Casey jones seemed to yield a decent amount but has a more racey high then I prefer. There are others that will do good outdoors so you don't have to limit yourself to these. Just an idea of plants you may be interested in growing.

Also younger clones tend to make healthier plants. The older plants I threw out last year took longer to start growing and the final product just wasn't quite as good.

17. ok thanks. The person I got the clones from told me pre 98 bubba was mold free. Because I was looking for kush berry. So I am confused.

18. kush is for indoors no?

19. #39 Bag O Weed, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Some. You have to realize we live in cali and there are so many new "kush" strains. Not the same kushes as you used to see though OG kush always made a decent outdoor plant.

And to OP. The pre 98 gets mold easy outdoor... It is SUPER dense. So it molds easier if you get an early rain. Not the best yield either (slow veg). Cherry kush is a later finisher but has a strong OG kush high and potential yield. Take it from me or your other advice. Not a big deal to me. I didn't even wanna tell you about the cherry kush to begin with!:cool:

I specialize in BIG plants. Though I have done any and everything. Learned many lessons along the way. Have tried to steer people in the right direction but most people seem to have heard "super dank with XXX plant in XXX conditions" already.

I have nothing to gain. Plenty of experience. I have seen many fails when advice is not taken. If you really want to break things down send me a PM. If you feel this is enough advice then cool or if you are heading in another direction then maybe I am not the person to get advice from.

Goodluck with your grow.:bolt:

20. Thank you.I will check in to cherry kush and see if i can find it in clones. you might of saved me.