Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinds of things has weed made you notice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Drifter711, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Damn near every snack food I purchase has high fructose corn syrup in it. Stable corn crop industry?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. There's more in life than what it seems.

3. how to season a burger to put it on another level

4. #24 Zulgaines, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Government subsidy.

Tell me your ways master.

5. Weed makes me more aware of the music i'm listening to. I'll be able to hear every instrument individually, almost as if I'm able to dissect the song in my head. I'll notice every bass line, every cymbal hit, the fx used on the instruments, everything. I'll also think more about the lyricism and the meaning behind the words.

6. Me and my mate once were amazed by the "sprite" and "coca cola" logos. We literally spent hours looking at them and buying posters of them for our room.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. How cruel the world is , also makes me think about how I could treat others better, but something cool to do , and you should try it , is to get really stoned and put on some third eye music (YouTube it) and just sit back and close your eyes while you listen! It's awesome !

8. an underworld of nice chill people helping each other out and it gives me hope that this underworld will rise and become part of regular society 

9. Makes me realize how young i really am, like sometimes when i get high things just get really surreal and i realize that im still young as hell and full o life and this makes me want to go out there and explore the world and learn new things an meet new people

But i usually just settle for a pizza and movie instead lol

10. I was watching the news one night...pretty high, and for the first time I realized that Summit county (about mid-map) here in CO is shaped like a dick!

I also now realize, that once seen..it can't be unseen.[​IMG]

11. When im high, I noticed how the media is hypnotizing the world. They control our lives, Don't be a victim.

I get this too. I notice layers in the music that I usually don't hear

13. How ugly some bitches are. I was fucking around with this girl for a week and I took some hash rips while hanging out with everyone and I couldn't help but notice how much of a slut the girl I was fuming was. Like a month before that I had a beautiful girlfriend and shit and then after that I was fucking some thot. I dropped that hoe and never hit her up again lol. Weed really does make you notice some incredible flaws

14. Fucking not fuming**

15. Say it outloud and you'll start to forget it's even a word.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. It helped me learn more about myself  :confused_2:

17. I realized just how much I love Godzilla movies. Some of them are older than I am. LOL

18. It feels like I am listening to the story behind the music, I am able to interpret the words better with a deeper understanding. I can also notice the small flaws in a song and where the flow isnt as much present.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. How fake news anchors are. :laughing:

20. *We're all dying at a slow rate (all even).....When you eat Raw or Exercise it "slows down that dying rate time or adds to it" (for those who choose that path),Or smoking a cig,as fast as that cig burns or the energy your liver puts in to trying to process alcohol or soda it "speeds up that dying rate and takes away from it"(for those who choose this path). haha I'm high,there are billions of people here on earth some increasing their time here on earth while others shorthen their time (But in return for that shortened time the user probably drank a 6pack or smoked a cig for that feeling of "good" I'm assuming),(And in return for a longer stay,in a way you have to push yourself like a good kind of torture if that makes since...like running a mile or 2 for instance it's tough but worth it).

So life is like......You treat yourself frequently you give up time.....You bust your ass you gain time,ahahaha -.- wtf.