Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda weed was this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Olemiss140, Feb 25, 2010.

1. I bought a gram of some "Chronic" last week for $20. It was light green/orange with tons of crystal. It had a very strong smell that stunk up my entire bag, and my friend even smelt it on me. Anyways, I smelt a little pine forest type smell on it when i smelled it closely. What's up with the pine smell and was this dank? Like .3 of this stuff got me baked.

2. You would need a picture not just an explanation, but it sounds dank.

3. Yeaa, I kinda smoked it already :smoking:

4. Sounds like it was some dank.

5. damn, I dont think I've smelled pine scent on weed

*sniff* mine kinda smells fruity :p

6. You got high. And your feeling nice amirite?
    Then who cares!
    jk weed(haha?) need a picture.

7. Even with a picture it is difficult/impossible to recognize a strain by sight alone. Don't worry about names man, if you're buying illegally chances are the name is just a selling point. If it smells good, is frosty, and it gets you stoned then it's some good weed.

8. Well I just wanted to know what was up with the piney smell?

9. Some of the best I've had smelt pretty strongly like pine. Even the smoke did a little.

No idea what strain it was, sorry, but the plants were definitely sativas.

10. search xmas bud i believe thats what you would be describing. i used to buy alot and save it for the whole year to smoke and wouldnt smoke anything else. its bc bud there is not a strain for it but it is made by the first frost of the season glazing the buds

11. sup neighboor im erie also

12. its Weasel Dick for sure.

13. :wave: :smoking: :hello:

14. Does anybody out there get Chronic? From what I've heard its not a strain but just a word for describing a dank bud. But the people here insist on it being a strain. :O ?

15. lmao and sober

16. its a strain but you need a rx from dr dre

17. Sounds like it was probably good weed, but without a picture (and even with one) it is hard to tell what kind of weed it was.

18. lolzzz +rep