Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda weed is this??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420brewpower, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Screenshot_2017-06-17-23-36-00.png

I picked up 1.5gs from My guy earlier asked him for a £10 he did me 1.5gs :jump: the bud smells like citrus and taste like it too :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Absolutely impossible to tell strain by looking at a picture.
    No one could tell you strain if they were there with you.

Just enjoy it and try not to get caught up in strain names.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That stem probably weighs .5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thats where you wrong the stem with the small amount of bud is cheese which I had left so even if it was 0.5gs it wouldn't count lol.. I'd also had 3 bongs before I took the picture..

5. Tbh.I dont go on strain names ive only ever had 3 strains that were legit in 11 years of smoking thats cheese sour diesel and lemon kush

6. I usually just go to the Same dude I got this stuff off he does me 3.5-7gs for £25 depending on how much he paid himself for it

7. Tell em to give you full nugs and not finger ripped and bottom bag

• Like Like x 1

8. Lol it varies with what he's got its not finger ripped IMG-20170607-WA0018.jpeg
    Thats some stuff I got off him the other week full nugs...

9. If you wanna know what strain then ask him, btw lemon kush is probs my favourite strain haha

10. IMG_20170425_220216.jpg

More "full nugs" I got off the same guy..

11. Lemon kush is nice bro My Fav strain is cheese because we get a lot of it in the UK, I did ask my guy the strain he didnt know just said it smelt of citrus

12. Yeah there is a lot of cheese in uk but there's just something about lemon kush that I love :)

• Like Like x 1

13. Yeah it tastes dank bro lemon kush the next best thing is lemon cheese :smoke::smoke:

14. 1 . Stems don't add much weight.

2. Your strain is called tangie

Anytime man

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Hey. This looks like some kind of OG strain. BTW that's good news. I can see many colors, and a shit ton on crystals. That is what makes the difference between good weed and phenomenal weed. It looks potent af

Sent from my LG-K425 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 420brewpower, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017

Thanks for the reply man my dude I pick up from said its tangie like someone else said on here, I picked up 9 grams earlier off him it was 10 but is sorted out a friend a gram
    IMG-20170620-WA0010.jpeg

17. Here's a close up of one of the nugs:smoke:

IMG_20170620_145653.jpg

18. Sorry about 3 replys lol yeah bro the stuff is pretty potent I had a BBQ last Sunday and my sisters boyfriend was round he asked for a couple of tokes on my joint he was gone because he isn't a regular smoker he prob had 10 hits from 2 joints, I smoke everyday the weed gives you a good head high :smoke:

19. #19 cochiseg, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    whats the flavor profile of your buds? usually if theres a taste in a bud its related to what terps are in it. is it pine? fruity? try browsing through leafly and notice the flavour profiles that are similar to what you think you have. vape it to taste it right, in smoke you only smell 20% of what youll catch in a vape.

each strain has a taste that can differ depending how it was grown or what phenotype is expressed, but usually leafly pretty much nails down the tastes and based on the high you can almost guess what you have

• Disagree Disagree x 1

20. The bud tastes kinda like citrus fruity yet earthy the guy of get off grows with his pal then they split the harvest usually thats why he does me decent deals he did me 10gs earlier for £35/$44

• Funny Funny x 1