Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda weed is this lol (having a bad time)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ts219, Feb 12, 2020.

1. This shit sucks i feel so lethargic and slow as hell. I smoked it outta my bong. also it has a few small plastic(?) looking strings in there that i pulled out (not in the weed, just in the bag.. on the weed. what the hell lol) you can see it in one of the pics. i'm so confused lmfao is this even weed??? can synthetic weed be in nug form . i am aware i am stupid but whatever just help me plz

Attached Files:

2. If it’s makin ya tired n lazy it’s prob a indica or indica leaning hybrid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nobody is going to be able to pick a strain.

It looks like shitty un-manicured weed to me...just like what you might get as average no-name weed.
    VERY orange. Definitely some PGR happening there I'd say.

If it makes you lazy it's more likely an indica/dominant - something that goes hand in hand with PGR grows, done for smaller space/heavier weight, commercial grows where they drum out heaps, all quantity, fuck all quality.
    Not saying all indicas are like that - just that they tend to use them.
    Indicas are fine, they just tend to hit you in the body, give you couchlock kinda thing.

The plastic thing is an adulterant...I'd say not added intentionally, but on account of poor/quick handling. It looks a bit like fishing wire and/or something they might have used to tie or train the plant. I'd say it just fell in by accident and something like that size isn't about to fuck your weight up that much. Just remove it. Nothing too sinister here.

Look...you just got kinda..."regular" weed. It aint great. Aint great for you.
    That's about it, I'd say.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ...and clean those fingernails.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Blech. Doesn't look so great.

6. well today i learned what pgr weed is and leme tell you it doesnt feel great

7. Yuck. Some home grower that still has a lot to learn. String might be from a scrog.

This is why you should always grow your own. Then you know what you are getting. Pesticides? Herbicides? Poorly grown, poorly flushed? Improper cure? Mold? Forget it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8. If you're getting malaise, mild depression and headaches I would guess PGR. Very common we've all been there I think.

9. this explains so much. i've been feeling so weird the past couple months i put it down to other things but nah it was this for sure. do those effects go away eventually ?

10. What the fuck is pgr weed?

11. PGR = plant growth regulators. basically bunch of chemicals used on the plant to make it look thicker/bigger/more dense and grow faster. can give you liver problems and cancer and who knows what else fucked shit, no one knows yet. you're inhaling toxic chemicals. stay away from it

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Yeah the effects will definitely go away but it might take a couple days. I've bought so much of it in the past it's not even funny, and still get it from medical dispensaries. If someone is ever selling weed for super cheap that's a warning sign. The headache is the biggest giveaway IMO but people are getting better at how good their weed is looking.

13. Grow your own. Grow organic. Soooo tasty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

14. yea id grow your own if possible then its to your quality. ive been there thats why i started growing got sick of getting bunk stuff that is not even cheap its like buyong street weed still 10 straight through cheapest ive seen was 60 for a qaurter ounce. and most of the time its bunk and gives you rank headaches. and i still to this date refuse to pay 50 to 60 an eighth for good stuff at the dispensery.