Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda weed do I have

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newta, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I was told I was given 2 grams of mids but I am new and I still haven't gotten high from it, I know it may take some time. I buy mids so I can have a cheap tolerance leaves, anyway I might be able to post a picture later but for now I will describe the weed. It's green and has brownish veins going through it, also little white hair or crystals on it but I can't tell. I saw a seed in there too, maybe I'll just throw it somewhere and see if it grows lol. But is this mids? It has a smell but I have to be pretty close to it to smell it. Thanks

2. Seeds generally, but not always, indicate mids. Also the fact it doesn't really smell unless you are close to it indicates mids. I can smell my dank from a couple feet away usually.

But overall it's literally impossible to tell you without seeing it.

Are you sure you're inhaling correctly? If you open your mouth and smoke comes out without you breathing out, then you aren't inhaling.

3. Definitely sounds like weed. As for quality, its hard to tell. But since it has a seed, mids is probably what it is. I've never gotten dank with a seed in it. You don't get high from it? Smoke more..... much more...

4. sounds like some mids like possibly silver haze or somink how green is it as in dark or light also is it solid and compact or fluffy and leafy ?

5. yes its mids, dont smoke mids, usually they just give you headaches. Weed is a living thing when it grows if its weak and has bad growing conditions you get mids,

only buy good weed its worth more,

6. Sounds like mids.. but you say it could possibly be silver haze? LOL.

7. I meant I've never gotten high from weed before, I've smoked 3 times so far. I can inhale and everything because I used k2 once and I was really messed up

8. well in the uk silver haze is like upper mids .....super silver haze is dank ?
    jus were im from bro dont hate ;)

9. Well I'm gonna be 'that guy' and say make that one time you used K2, your only time.

How much are you smoking?

10. It is because I thought I was dying, plus it's really bad. But I smoke just a little so I don't get caught from the smoke, probably about 4-6 hits from a bowl each time or however long it takes for it to turn all black. I did 3 hits last night from a very bad pipe with a small bowl and I felt buzzed and I had a small cotton mouth thing going on.

11. if you got a 1gram put the whole fucking gramm in a blunt that will bake u like a damn jipsy firework.

12. Just find a way to go outside or something and smoke, and then really smoke. Like pack a huge bowl or make a gravity bong. Gravity bongs will get you high, I promise :cool:

13. Well I don't have papers, or know how to roll :/ but I'm creative and what got me into weed really was the cool ways to make bongs and all the art that's put into a bong is pretty sweet. Now I want to know what it's like to get high, and I'm too young for medical but my back is always in pain and I want this to see if it helps.

14. Can't really tell without a pic, brah.

15. First off don't smoke seeds, it'll give a hell of a headache. Here's a great tip that works great for mids and schwag. Eat a mango 30-60 minutes before toking. Mango contains a chemical called myrcene which also exists in weed. The better the grass is the more myrcene it contains, so when there's a shortage of it you can simply eat a mango (or lemon grass) to compensate and it'll help your body pick up the THC or something like that.

16. this could be answered in one sec if you would of put up a pic.

Or you could of saved us all some time and went to google images and typed in mids, then dank...

17. troll