Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda strain does this look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Oct 2, 2013.

1. What kinda strain does this look like?

I just picked this up and im going to bed, does this look like a indica or sativa dominat?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. That is most definitely without a doubt a 50/50 hybrid.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No way to tell what is it until you smoke it :) The way marijuana looks doesn't really decide what it is at all, although indica's usually tend to be darker in color and sativa's more bright.

4. Pick the hair off the stem before you smoke it.

5. Looks like an Indica, but you can't really tell through a picture. Though the trichomes look amber, which is gonna give you more of an indica effect

6. It's OG KUSH

7. It looks indica dominant.
    But yeah, once again...not many people on these forums can identify a strain just by looking at it.
    I sure as hell can't.