What kinda relationship do you have with your glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SidPixar, Feb 15, 2010.

1. In the title I meant how many of you name your pieces? I just named my bowl today "Bill Cosby's Sweater"...hard to explain. But how do you name your pieces if you do name them at all? Pictures, names, and stories would be nice.

2. If it is a piece with character I will name it, and I treat my glass carefully because I don't want it to break. Beyond that though I try not to get 'intimate' with my glass or anything, because beyond caring that it doesn't break and naming it, anything else is what I think goes too far. My opinion though.

3. My pieces are my babies. I have a strong relationship with my pieces i still never broke my first piece. I like the toking tools aspect of toking bud than the actual bud. So i love my tools

4. i have sex with my bong

but no seriously i don't name any of my tools

5. i treat my bong like a baby lol, i havnt named it yet but it was my first piece and ill never let it break it helps when the glass is 8mm thick lol

6. I love hittin bongs, i dont see how people can just waste a gram of weed in a blunt. makes me sad

7. I call my bong Jack and my pipe Jill (I'm clever!), but the names are less affectionate and more utilitarian. People can shout up and down the hall to "Bring Jack over!" "OK I'm bringing Jack over!" instead of "Bring your illegal drug paraphernalia over!"

8. i always handle them carefully. and i keep them in a safe place. other than that i just smoke out of them. as long as they are clean and unbroken idc.

9. I only have one glass piece (might go pick up another today) and it's a wizard pipe :)

If anything ever happened to him, I'd freak. I named him Zulu, because his colors are that of the African Zulu tribe, look them up, they're crazy lol.

10. I dont name anything anymore, bad luck.

11. #11 DaComeUpCat, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010

12. your story has touched my heart.

13. That is truley a beautiful story.

But my pipe is like one of the guys i named him Little Nicky and its like me and my friend and his pipe are like four best friends. his pipe is the Sturf. so its me kyle Little Nicky and The Sturf. Little Nicky got his name because of his sick ass devil horns and Sturf was named because its a mix of stoner and smurf because it is a pipe that kinda looks like a smurfs dick lmfao

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. #14 DaComeUpCat, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    lol I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.:p but true story bro.

When I was climbing up the 20 ft wall after I recovered it, one of the cement blocks that I grabbed onto to pull myself up at the very top was loose. If it were to have fallen out completely, I would have fallen 20 feet down and it would have landed right on me, possibly killing me.

It held though so... here I am.:smoking:

Thanks man. lol

Little Nicky and the Sturf... I like. :D

Every piece has got to have a name; I've yet to name mine though.

15. Alright... Back when I was about 16 I was introduced to the great world of Marijuana. This was the first actual piece Ive ever owned. Well my parents wernt ok with me smoking the herb, so when they found out they flipped. Searched my room, and found my baby. Well now Im 18 and Im about to move out, I was going through my parents closet, getting my gun, collectables and whatnot when I noticed a small silk pouch. I get it and open it, well what do you know! Idk if they were gona give it to me whan I was older or if they just forgot about it. So I decided to name it Uno Mas, 1 because its a 1 hitter, and 2 because I get 1 more chance with the 1st piece! Haha. Thats my epic story. lol. (sorry for the bad pic quality. cell phone sucks. haha)

[​IMG]