What kinda plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wasted-dna, Jan 14, 2014.

1. So I basically took a seed my friend gave me and just tried to grow first time and I have no clue what kind of plant it is any guesses ? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 Storm Crow, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Cannabis sativa. :smoke:

If you are asking what strain of cannabis you have, Good luck with that! Hon, there are thousands of strains and tens of thousands of crosses. There is no way anyone can give you the name of a strain from a photo! Heck, there are so many types of cannabis, even having it in hand, it is often impossible to tell what strain it is! :confused_2:

Granny

3. Lol well does it look okay ?Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks like a weed plant to me

5. That looks a lot like Purple Unicorn

6. Is that in veg or flower right now?

7. its no way of telling....but we know its an sativa or sativa dominant....focus on 10-12 weeks

8. It's been in flowering for about a weekSent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nice looking plant! You can't really figure the strain out from looks alone, perfect opportunity to name your own personal strain!