Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Kinda Of Weed Did I Buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gmannn, May 21, 2013.

1. So i copped some weed from this guy today. and it has a pine scent. i always like to know what kind of weed i have. and he didn't know either. What kind of tree could it be? Heres a pic IMG_20130520_192852.jpg

2. girl scout cookies but it was bricked up hard

my guess

3. It's impossible to tell you "what kind of weed it is." It's not a very good picture, but it looks compressed. What do you want us to say? It's a picture.

4. "Northern Lights, Cannabis, Indica"

-Creed Branton

But seriously, there is no way to tell what kind of weed you have there.. 

5. its crap pif

6. it looks compressed theres not much else we can tell you  :confused_2:

7. looke like some low quality, compressed weed but it will get you high no doubt. Smoke up :DDD

8. #8 Blackphobiaz, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    This weed is called "weed". Smoke up.
    From the pic, I can tell nothing.

9. am i trippin or is there a little mold on the top there 

10. Looks liked a weed covered piece of poop

11. This would have been the perfect time for a 0/10 post

Anyways OP, in my expertise, what you have there is Magnificent Mango Kush, 2xMK, most people call it. Nice indica, enjoy!

12. That is for sure, and I can tell you 100% for SURE, that is the legendary strain they call Dragon Skull Fucker of The Eternal Flame. It's actually cured by soaking it in hash. Then a rabbit eats the weed. He shits it out. And then you smoke the end product. Enjoy. 

13. DSFEF, naw, it doesn't have the pink color it usually has.

14. it's just a different phenotype then. lol