Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda light to use to grow regular weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chinoalanis, Oct 6, 2013.

1. I wana what kinda light well suit a Reggie plant

2. #2 Doc-J, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    Depends on how large you want to grow it and what kind of yield you want. Reggie takes the same amount of light as any other cannabis

3. Small cfl/t5 setup for seed to early seedling
    Metal halide for rest of veg
    HPS for flower

That is the all around most widely used and accepted route for new growers from what I have found in my journey into growing. That can grow shit weed to dank weed...all in genetics and how well the plant is cared for.

4. A reggie plant? I think you're a little misled, my friend. You want to grow a plant, not care for it as much as you should and not let it grow to it's full potential? 

Hmm, well, HPS are good for the flowering stage, but you can use CFLs and metal halide for veg. 

You'd get better answers posting this in the growing section though, man. Good luck.