What kinda enviornmemt do you prefer to be in while toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Like just being in my room, with a bunch of candles lit, some incenses going, and good music on the stereo.
    I like a dark atmosphere, with lots of Christmas lights haha.

I also love smoking in the woods. It's so peaceful. :smoke:

2. I too like dark atmospheres ... With friends , outside in the wilderness , my backyard & my room

3. That first one was cliche lol, but enjoyable! I like to smoke in my parents backyard, even though I moved out over 4 years ago....I still feel most comfortable on that property. Their backyard is beautiful, my mother has an acre in the middle of the burbs to garden in. Everytime I stay there for a few days I go out at nighttime and look up at the stars and smoke my bowl. It's an extremely comforting place for me.

4. Nature is nice, seclusion also. I like to be comfortable where I'm sitting though, that ideal stump in the woods is hard to come by. Music and company is a nice touch as well.

5. Either my room balcony or nature.

6. My basement. Honestly... I have the comfiest leather couch, I have a huge big screen tv, the lights can be dimmed. But during christmas season the tree looks so magical, and I just lay there stoned with my dog watching some christmas specials or that 70's show. :smoke:

7. Out in front of my house with the block poppin, bbqin, drinkin and playin some spadessss

8. anywhere i dont have to worry about cops.

9. As long as it's not too hot or cold and I can sit comfortably I'm good. :)

10. Laying on my king sized bed watching tv and eating pizza. It makes me feel like a king.

11. A balcony
    A porch
    Nature
    In my hammock
    In my recliner
    Anywhere

:smoke:

12. Evening to nighttime... Preferably around fall and winter. Just chillin outside or all cozy in my room with the windows open and a hoody on.

13. I personally love turning my lights down putting a movie on and snapping a fat bowl

14. Winter is my favorite season to toke in. Fall is pretty great too, but nothing beats the silence of a winter night. It's beautiful.

I prefer to be alone while toking. I light a couple of candles, turn on whatever music I feel like listening to, say a prayer of thanks for the ganja, put a bit on my altar and GET STONED!

If I'm not at home I like being in nature somewhere away from people, like deep in the woods