what kinda bug is this??!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pure1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I knew something was eating at my leaves! couldn't find it my whole grow, today when I was mixing my soil around the top to airate it a bit, i saw this bug come out, i lost him at first. but a few minutes later i saw it moving around again on the side of the pot, he was sitting still.

is this eating my leaves? any idea what this is? '

and if theres one, is there more you think?

thank you

Attached Files:

2. Could it be a winged aphid? It looks pretty big in the photos. I'm not sure if they eat leaves but it could be it

3. yeah it aint small, i mean its small but not what you think in size of mites and shit.

in the second to last pic, thats a pair of trimming scissors

edit: didn't look like a winged aphid too me, just google'd it

4. ? :/

Anyone?

5. That's definitely a beetle. No idea what kind.

6. Thanks Dingus

do you think it's a threat? as in is that the guy chomping on my plant?

7. I figured out i got catepillars, from the damage of the leaves it look to be the only thing.

and they're pretty bad i heard

they eat the buds from inside out, leaving their white shits behind inside. some guy lost his whole crop once cause they completely destroyed his shit. looks like im buying some spray

8. one year outdoors I couldnt figure out for the life of me what was tearing up my leafs on a few plants...untill a few weeks later talking to a farmer down the road, we had been getting small hail storms, hurting all the crops... thought it was a bug....lol